Varjuline!Estonia x Reader (part 1)

Varjuline (Slavic): Shadowling: An unusual psychic race of creatures that dwell underground. Imagine Gastly from Pokémon, that's what they look like.

Thank you to GonnaLieToYou for sending me this explanation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're in your house reading a book, minding your own business, when you smell something strange. You've never smelled anything like it before, and it gets you curious. You follow your nose to your backyard to see a hole in the ground that wasn't there before.

"That's weird," you think out loud. "That hole was never there before... Was it?" You walk up to the hole and the smell's stronger than ever. "What's down there?!" A strange gas starts to come up from the hole. The gas forms a ball that grows eyes and hands that just float beside it. It looks like Gastly from Pokémon with a Haunter's hands.

"Hello," you hear a person's voice in your head. You start to look around for anyone else, but it's just you and the Gastly. You look at it.

"Did you just say that in my head?" You ask it.

"Yes. Hold on a second." The gas ball transforms into a human with blonde hair and blue eyes. He smiles at you. "My name's Eduard."

"I'm (Name)."

"Nice to meet you."

"What are you?"

"A varjuline. I have to go now, but I'll be back." He answers, then disappears back down the hole he came from, leaving you standing there to be confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, Baltics're done! Next up: Nordics!