Fenrir!Norway x Reader (part 2)

"Wait, wait, wait," you say to him. "If you're Fenrir, how are you a human? And how're you here and not on the island Fenrir's chained to?"

"My wolf body is still chained to the island," he answers monotone-ly. "I found a way to bring my consciousness to a human body. If I focus everything I have hard enough, I can switch between this body and my real one."

"So you're possessing a human right now?"

"This human was almost dead when I found his body. He was freezing to death in a blizzard on a mountain and was praying to anyone who would listen. I told him I would help him, I would bring him off the mountain if he let me use his body. He agreed and I became in control. I took him off the mountain, as promised, but by the time I brought him down, he was dead and his soul had left the body.

"So, I took his name. He was an orphan, you see. I could see his memories while he was still alive and I was taking him down the mountain. He was beaten badly and dumped there after getting caught trying to steal food for survival. My presence in his body eased him towards death. If it weren't for me, he would have been in agony for who knows how much longer."

"Then what about Emil?"

"His family took me in a long time ago, before Emil was born. But then his parents died in a car crash. It's only the two of us in this household now. Emil's aunt is our legal guardian, but she only pays for bills and food. I take care of Emil for the most part."

"Then why do you keep up the act?"

"It's better than spending my conscious time in my real body, chained to an island and waiting for the end of the world."

You guess that's true. "Does Emil know any of this?"

"He only knows that I was adopted by his parents, nothing else. You are the first human I've ever told any of this to."

"But why me?"

"I intimidate most humans, so they tend to stay away from me. You, on the other hand, are different. You actually showed compassion towards me when we first met. Even now, you don't run away, terrified of confused. You are the human I feel closest to. And I have grown to love you, (Name)."

Your eyes grow wide as you blush. The son of a god loves you?

"L-Lukas, er, Fenrir..." You stammer, "I-I don't know what to say. I mean, this is really sudden."

The next thing you know, Lukas has his lips on yours. Your heart skips a beat and you blush harder. You gotta admit, he's not a bad kisser.

He breaks the kiss and looks into your eyes. "I believe humans do this as a sign of affection, yes?"

"Y-Yeah."

He gives a small smile as his grabs your chin gently. "You are adorable when you're flustered." He then pulls your face closer to his and kisses you again as he closes his eyes. You kiss him back and close your eyes as well. He puts his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him.

"Hey, Lukas," says Emil's voice as the door opens. You and Lukas break your kiss to look at the boy standing in the doorway. Emil smirks to himself. "Peter owes me ten bucks." He leaves without saying another word, leaving you and Lukas in silence.

"You don't know how you feel about me, do you?" Lukas asks suddenly to break the silence, which causes you to quickly turn your head towards him.

"Uh, well, not really," you answer. "I mean, I'm very flattered by what you've said, and I like you a lot, but I don't know if I full-on love you."

"I see."

"But that doesn't mean I won't give you a chance, okay?"

He slightly smiles again. "That's fine by me. I wish to try the modern human idea of dating, just to see what it's like."

"By the way, should I call you Lukas or can I call you Fenrir now?"

"While I'm in this body, call me Lukas."

You smile back at him. "Okay Lukas."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from what I've found there's nowhere that says they can't do that. Maybe he could, maybe he couldn't. You don't know.