Karakura!Turkey x Reader (part 3)

You jerk your hand back in surprise. The man looks confused.

"Are you okay?" You ask him.

"Where am I?" He asks, looking around.

"You passed out at my front door. I brought you inside and my mom and I patched you up."

He looks down at himself to see the stitching job your mom did on him.

He starts to get up, groaning in pain.

"No!" You say as you try to get him to lay back down again. "You'll disturb the stitches!"

"I'll be fine. I heal fast." He stands up, holding his hand over the stitches. He sniffs the air, then starts walking into kitchen. He reenters holding the stuff that's soaked in his blood that your mom put it in the trash. He goes over to the fire and throws the stuff in his hands into the flames.

"What're you doing?"

"Hidin' my scent."

"Huh?"

"If they smell me here, they'll come after you an' yer family."

"Who's they?"

"Bülent's henchmen."

"Who's Bülent?"

"Th' guy in th' shadows that wanted me t' kill you."

You remember back to the abandoned building earlier tonight. How there was a voice in the shadows telling this man to kill you.

"Why did he want you to kill me?"

"None a' us know fer sure. He just demands we kill fer 'im an' in exchange he won't kill us."

"There's more of you?"

"Yeah. He's got a whole army an' I know he's gonna send 'em after me."

"Why didn't you do as Bülent said? How come you didn't kill me?"

"I couldn't bring myself t' do it."

"Have you killed before?"

He stays silent, but the look in his eyes say yes.

After a bit of silence, you stand up. "What're you gonna do now?"

"Prob'ly get outta th' city. Hide. Wait fer them t' come an' find me."

You furrow your brow at him. "What's the point of hiding if you know they're gonna find you?"

"It buys me some time."

"Time for what?"

"T' prepare. I know I can take 'em."

"Then why leave the city?"

"If they do find out I was here, there's less of a chance they'll hurt you an' yer family if I'm outta th' city. I want as few casualties as possible."

You hum in understanding. "Hey, I never caught your name."

"Sadik. You?"

"(Name)."

He smiles at you. "Thanks fer ev'eythin', (Name)."

"Wait, you said you couldn't kill me, why?"

"There was somethin' that just wouldn't let me do it. I dunno what it was." He then stops and turns his head, seemingly trying to concentrate.

"Sadik?"

"Shh," he says as he holds up his hand. It's quiet for a few moments, then he starts going towards the door. "They're here. I knew I stayed too long."

He walks out the door and into your yard. (Just go with it if you don't have a yard.) He looks around, then you see two figures start running at him. He starts running in the opposite direction and the figures chase after him into the distance.

Time to look up how to ward off demons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow this one's bad but I couldn't really think of how to move it along after a certain point in this.