Dragon!Wales x Reader (part 1)

Again, I sincerely hope you know what a dragon is. But this is a very different kind of dragon than China.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're taking a walk out in the fields right outside your village. You go out to the cliff that overlooks the sea. You love the view of the ocean from this spot. You turn your head and see a cave, but it's not just any cave.

It's the cave of the dragon that saved your village. That dragon's dead now, and has been for a long time. You see what kinda looks like steam coming from the cave. Is that natural?

You decide to go check it out. You cautiously enter the cave. The farther you go in, the harder it gets to see. Then you hear breathing, like when something's sleeping.

It doesn't sound like human breathing and it's close. Then you see a faint light a little ways from you. It's there, then it's not, then it's back again.

Then whatever it is sounds like it's waking up. You don't know what to do, or what the thing even is. You start running out of the cave for fear of your life. You trip over something and you feel a sharp pain in your ankle as you fall.

You start crawling towards the mouth of the cave, too afraid to care about the pain. Something coils itself around your midsection and lifts you up off the ground. You struggle against whatever it is that has ahold of you, but it doesn't work. You can feel that it's scaly and it turns you towards the back of the cave as it pulls you father away from the light.

Once the scaly thing stops moving, you feel breathing against your face and see the faint light even closer now, but it's really two lights.

A bright light suddenly flies through the air and set's a small log on fire. The light from the fire reveals the thing breathing in your face is a large red dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember someone requesting Macau, but I can't find it anymore. But I came up with something for him and he's gonna be the cut-off point for part 1's. After him's the part 2's!