Grim Reaper!Prussia x Reader (part 2)

------------a few weeks later--------------

You continue on with your life that was prior to getting sick to the brink of death. You don't understand why the reaper said he doesn't wanna bring death anymore, but you still remember his face, his voice.

You're currently at the store, getting food. You're running dangerously low on milk and your favorite breakfast foods. You reach for a thing of (favorite fruit), but someone else also reaches for it at the same time as you. You look at the person and your eyes go wide.

It's the reaper from a few weeks ago. He sees your face and his eyes go wide as well.

"What the he-!!" you start shouting, but you're cut off by him quickly covering your mouth, coming closer and having his face near yours.

"Don't be so loud!" He whisper-yells at you. "If you cause a scene zhey might find me!" He looks around and once he decides the coast's clear, he releases you and takes a step back.

"What're you doing here?! Why does a reaper need food?!"

"I'm not a reaper anymore."

"What?"

"I decided I don't want to bring death anymore. I gave up being a reaper."

"How?"

"Vhy don't ve go someplace more private to talk about zhis?"

"Fine."

You two walk towards the back of the store where nobody is.

"Okay, now explain."

"I'm tired of bringing death everywhere I go. I don't want to be a valking death sentence anymore."

"But how do you give up being a reaper?"

"It's a secret. If I tell you und someone overhears it, zhey could steal it and all kinds of chaos vould ensue."

"Do you even eat?"

"No."

"Then why're you buying food?!"

"Don't humans do zhat?"

"Only when they need to."

"Oh."

"What're you gonna do?"

"Hide from zhe ozhers, hope zhey don't find me. Hope nobody finds my scythe. Mostly hope for zhings to happen und ozhers to not."

"What's your name?"

He gives you a confused expression. "Huh?"

"Have you given yourself a name yet?"

"No. I should probably do zhat, shouldn't I?" He starts looking around for a good name. His eyes land on the name tag of an employee. "I've got it! Gilbert!"

You shrug. "It works."

He gets very excited. "I'm getting furzher in being a real human!"

You smile at the way his eyes are shining. "You sure are. Well, I should get going. See ya, Gilbert."

With that, you go home and start to put stuff away in your kitchen.

You hear a knock on your back door, which you find odd because your back yard's fenced in.

You answer the door to see Gilbert.

"What're you doing here?" You ask him, confused.

"Humans live usually in houses like zhis, right?"

"Yeah, when they're able to."

"Can I live vizh you?"

You furrow your brow further. "What?"

"I don't know how to act like a normal human being und you are zhe only one who knows about me. Who else can I turn to in zhis, mein hour of need?"

You guess that's true. He'd just be a hobo otherwise.

You sigh in defeat. "Fine. Come in." You step aside to let him in. "First tip; most people go to the front door of a house the first time," you say as he enters your house, which you guess is now your shared house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're bringing in everybody as of recent, aren't we?