Aitvaras!Lithuania x Reader (part 3)

It's been almost a year since you first found out about Toris. You two've been living a relatively peaceful life. Toris is very considerate and you really like that about him.

One night, as you two were sleeping, Toris wakes up because he hears voices outside. He goes to your room to check on you. Once he sees you're still asleep, he creeps over to the window. You left your window open because it's hot inside and the air outside is really cool. Plus you live a little ways out of a small town, so you've never really had to care about people sneaking through your windows.

You have a removable screen for your window to keep the bugs out, so Toris removes the screen and sets it off to the side. He kinda leans out the window and sees a group of scary-looking men coming towards your house at break-neck pace. He hides under the window and quickly transforms into his rooster form.

Toris hops up to the window sill to try to get a better look at the men.

"Hey look, a chicken!" Says one of them as he points at Toris.

One of them comes up to your window and looks at your room.

"The girl's asleep," he tells the others in a loud whisper. "We should be fine."

The others approach the also. Toris is pushed off the windowsill and onto the floor of your room.

"She's pretty cute," states one of them as he looks over at your sleeping form.

"I wouldn't mind having my way with her," another thinks out loud.

Toris can't just stand by and let them hurt you-slash-ransack your house.

He flies up to the windowsill again in the way that roosters can just barely fly and starts staring down the one he assumes is the leader of the group, flapping his wings at them to try to seem intimidating.

One of them tried to shoo him away, but he pecks their hand. The man jerks his hand away and then tried to swat Toris with the other.

Toris evades the man's hand and kinda flies to the ground outside. Once he lays foot on the grass, he begins to transform. He becomes a mighty green dragon as big as your house that towers over the strange men.

The all stare up at Toris, eyes wide with terror.

They start screaming as they run away, waking you up with a jolt from their loud screaming. You look out your window and see Toris in his dragon form. You rush over to your window and see the group of men running for their lives.

"What happened, Toris?" You ask him. You then see him moving his front foot to your window and you step away. He puts his foot through your window and onto the floor of your room. Once he does, he transforms into his human form, him leaning through the window with one hand on your floor.

He tries to climb through your window without taking his hand off the floor, which only ends up with him ungracefully falling through your window and hitting his head on your floor. Then he falls forward and lands on his back with a loud thud.

"Are you okay?" You ask as you crouch down next to him to help him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he says as he sits up. He then looks at you. "They we're going to rob you. One of them said something about having his way with you."

Your eyes go wide.

"I just couldn't let them hurt you."

You smile at Toris and pull him into a hug, surprising him. "Thank you, Toris."

He hugs you back and smiles. He likes the way you hug him.

"Toris, can you sleep in here tonight?" You ask after a little bit of silence.

He starts blushing as he breaks away from the hug to look at your face. "Y-You mean, with you?" This is very out of the blue.

"Yeah. I'm kinda worried they'll come back."

He realizes you just mean like sleeping next to you. "O-Okay."

You smile at him. "Thanks."

You stand up and get into your bed. Toris goes back to your window and puts the screen back before closing and locking it. Then goes over to you and sits on the other side of your bed.

He lays down almost cautiously, like if he makes one wrong move he'll get stabbed.

You lay down at turn on your side so you're facing him, moving closer to him in the process. "Thanks for being here for me, Toris," you tell him with a smile.

"Thank you for letting me stay here," he responds.

"I'm glad I met you."

Toris smiles also. "Me too."

"Well, good night."

"Good night, (Name)."

Tori's remains there, rigid and still as possible. He's really nervous right now and acts as if he'll get shot if he moves even a centimeter.

Meanwhile, you snuggle up against his side, surprising him a little. He looks down at your sleeping form, the smile on your face. He smiles again and calm down a bit.

You move even closer to him, your head now on his chest. You curl up into his side.

He then gets an idea, but doesn't wanna wake you up. He slowly puts his arm around your shoulder, trying really hard not to wake you up. He then gently kisses your forehead.

"I love you, (Name)," he whispers to you.

"I love you too, Toris."

Your statement surprises him. You open your eyes and look up at him.

He starts blushing again. "W-wait, you were awake this whole time?!"

"Yup."

"B-But-"

You giggle at him, lean up and kiss his cheek. "You're really cute when you're embarrassed, Toris."

His blush gets darker as he turns into a stuttering mess. "I, I-I-"

"I mean it when I say I love you, Toris."

"Y-You do?"

"Of course."

"...I-I-"

Seeing where this is going, you kiss him on the lips this time, closing your eyes. His eyes go wide as he heart skips a beat. Then he softens into the kiss and kisses you back. He closes his eyes also and puts his arms around you.

You break the kiss for air.

"I love you," he finally says in a not-stutter.

You smile really big and snuggle into him. The two of you fall asleep in each other's arms, glad to be able to be like this.