Karakura!Turkey x Reader (part 2)

You drag the masked man into the living room and turn him onto his back, keeping his hand on his stomach. His stomach was slashed open and his hand was keeping his guts from falling out.

You run to get the first-aid kit and you bring it to the man's body. Slightly panicking but trying your best to stay calm, you take off his jacket and shirt and wrap up his midsection as tight as you can to stop the bleeding. Then you wrap his shirt tightly around him over the bandages to be safe. You don't know what to do next.

"(Name), who's at the door at this hour?" The sleepy voice of your mother asks. You turn around and see your mother looking sleepily at you. You run up and hug her.

"Mom, I'm freaking out," you tell her.

She blinks at you, half in confusion and half to get the leftover sleep from her eyes. "What happened?"

"This guy knocked on the door and after I answered it he just fainted."

"Wait a second, where is this guy?" You point to where the man was on the floor. Her eyes go wide as she saw the blood bleeding through his bandages that are peeking out from his shirt. "Oh my God!" Your mom runs over to the man and checks his pulse. "Thank God, he's not dead." You're relieved when she says that. "So, he just showed up and passed out?"

"Yeah."

"Well, all we can do right now is wait until the bleeding stops, then I can sew up the wound."

Your mom's a doctor, by the way. She doesn't bother calling an ambulance because the nearest hospital's too far away and it'd be too late once they got to your house.

"(Name), go get a wet rag to wipe off the blood once he stops bleeding," your mom tells you as she goes to get stuff to sew the wound. You do as she tells you and go into the kitchen, find a wash cloth and get it wet from the sink. You reenter the room at the same time as your mom with a needle and thread to sew him back together, along with disinfectant and sterile gloves that you always see doctors wear while performing surgery.

By now it looks like the blood's stopped flowing out of his stomach and you two carefully unwrap his shirt and bandages. You clean off the blood that's around the slash as your mom threads the needle.

She pours the disinfectant on the man's wound. It doesn't react too violently, so that means whatever cut him was fairly clean and didn't have rust or anything like that, which is good.

You watch your mom sew the man's wound up after putting his internal organs back in place.

You mom stands up as she takes off the gloves and throws them in the trash, along with the bandages.

"I think he'll be fine," she tell you with a relieved smile. "He lost a lot of blood, didn't loose a fatal amount. All we can do now is wait."

Your mom eventually goes back to bed, but you can't leave the man. You feel like you have to stay there, to make sure he's okay when he wakes up. He did save your life, after all, it's the least you could do. But you still don't understand why he did what he did or who he is.

You feel cold and worry about the man's body being cold also, so you decide to light the fire in your fireplace. You put the wood in the pit and light it, it instantly bringing you warmth. You drag the man closer to the flames, but not too close.

You just sit there on your couch, looking at the man. Your eyes go to his mask. You begin to get curious of what his face looks like as a whole. Without the mask. You crouch beside his body and begin to reach for the mask to take it off. Once you're hand's a few inches from his face, his eyes snap open.