Jué Yuán!Macau x Reader (part 1)

Jué Yuán (Chinese): a creature that looks like a monkey with dark blue fur that walks like humans and live in villages in the mountains of the Southwestern Shu area. They're only males, so they'll often kidnap human women to reproduce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up in a room you've never seen before. You sit up and look around. You're in a small room with nothing in it and you're currently sitting on the barren floor. You have no idea where you are. The last thing you remember is going to sleep in your room. You see a barred window, so you get up to look out it to get your bearings.

You're in a village in the mountains, from the looks of it. You see figures in the dark and once your eyes adjusted to the lack of light you see something odd. The figures are large monkeys, standing on their hind legs and seeming to be having a conversation. The reason you see them is the light from the moon, otherwise they'd blend in with the shadows and darkness.

One of the other large monkeys was walking by and sees you in the window. His golden eyes go wide in horror. He goes up to the window to see if it's really you.

"(Name?)" he asks quietly, as to not alarm the others that he knows who you are.

"How do you know my name?" You ask back just as quietly. "Where am I?"

Once he processes that it is, in fact, you, he has a look of dread on his face. "Oh no. No no no no no." He starts looking around. "Of all the women he could've chosen. What do I do, what do I do?"

"What's going on?"

"I need to get you outta there. But how?" His eyes land on a large piece of fabric the same color as their fur and he gets an idea. He takes the fabric and enters the hut you're in. It's only a one room hut and that was the only window and only door.

He puts the fabric over you as convincingly as possible. "Okay, we're just gonna walk out there as casually as possible and get you outta here."

"Won't they notice?" You ask.

"They have bad eyesight when it's dark. They won't notice us." That's why I always leave when it's dark, he thinks. It's also why he's better at seeing in the dark than all the others, because he goes out in the dark a lot."Ready?"

You stele yourself and nod. The two of you walk out the door and he leads you towards freedom.

I've often dreamt of meeting you in person, he thinks to himself, but not like this. This was the last thing I'd want to happen to you. (Name), I promise I'll get you out of this.

None of the other large monkeys seemed to notice the two of you. Once you two get far enough away that you absolutely won't be noticed, the monkey who's helping you escape grabs your wrist and starts running, dragging you along. The fabric is left on the ground.

Once he decides you two can stop running because you've put enough distance between yourselves and the village, he lets the both of you stop to catch your breath.

"Who are you?" You ask him once you get your breath back.

"Oh! Right. My name's Bojing."

"Why was I there in that village?"

"Oh, um..." He puts his hand to the back of his neck. "How do I put this lightly... There are only males of us, so sometimes we...kidnap women to reproduce."

So if he hadn't gotten you outta there, you would've been raped and held against your will for who knows how long.

"Why did you save me?"

"...Because I love you and I don't want anyone to hurt you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was writing this my phone tried to autocorrect Bojing to Boning. Let's take a step back, autocorrect.

Like I've said, this is the cut-off point for part 1's. Meaning this is the last part 1 I'm gonna be posting. All the rest will continue with the other stories.

Anyways, next up is part 2 of Germany!