Trasgo!Spain x Reader (part 1)

Trasgo (Hispanic): a small person with a hole in its left hand that will help with chores around the house. When they're angry, they mess things up in the house, but later put it back how it was and they don't break anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're starting to get a little freaked out. You had just moved into a new house and when you go to sleep with your house a mess, you wake up and the place's spotless! This has been happening for about a month now. At first you thought it was cool, then vases full of flowers started appearing in random locations every night. It's the middle of winter and you just lit the fireplace. You go outside to get some firewood.

Once you come back, you're kinda surprised at what you see. There's a small man with brown hair and green eyes, sweeping your floor. The short man looks up at you and smiles.

"Hola!" He says happily, smiling brightly at you. "You must be Señorita (Name). I'm Antonio." You don't say anything, as you're trying to process this. "I'm a Trasgo." You had heard about the Trasgos before, but you thought it was just a myth. "I decided to help you with chores!" Then you remember something.

"Are you the one that's been leaving the flowers?" You ask Antonio.

"Sí. I thought they would make the place smell better and they just look pretty." You agree with him on that. He walks up to you and holds out his hand to shake yours. You notice that there's a hole in the palm of his left hand, but shake it anyway, since you don't wanna be rude. He then kisses the back of your hand.

"So, how do you get in here every night?" You ask Antonio.

"Watch this." He then grows to the hight of a regular man. "Does that answer your question, chica?"

"You can grow and shrink?" He nods, still smiling. You decide you're hallucinating. "I think I need some sleep."

"Buenos noches." Antonio calls as you walk into your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made up the part about them being able to grow and shrink.

Imagine Spain the size of Chibitalia or Chibi Romano. Mini-Spain!

Anyways, next up's Romano!