Haminja!Sweden x Reader (part 1)

Hamingja (Norse)- Personal protection spirit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're out one night with your friend, (friend's name). You're both at the park, on the swings when these two figures drunkenly walk up to you.

"Hey~ *hic*," one of them says seductively.

"What're you two *hic* Doin' here~?" The second asks.

"We were just leaving," you say as you both stand up and start to walk away. The two grab your and (friend's name)'s arm, holding on tightly.

"Let go!" (Friend's name) exclaims as you both try to yank your arms out from their grip, but they're stronger than the both of you. They both pick up you and (friend's name) and start to walk away. You both start pounding your fists against them, kicking and screaming.

"Put them down," a deep voice with a Swedish accent demand. You've never heard that voice before and you're facing the opposite way, so you can't see the person.

"Pffft, or what?" The one that's carrying you asks. There's suddenly a gag that comes from him, then you're thrown into the air.

You scream, until you're caught bridal style by a tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes.

The man carrying (friend's name) sets her down and runs away. You look at the man that's previously carrying you away. There's a knife through his heart. The man holding you sets you down, walks over to the body, withdraws the knife and just walks away. You and (friend's name) just go home and don't tell anyone about it.

Once you go to sleep, you have a dream about the man that saved you earlier that night.

"Who are you?" You ask him.

"I am Berwald," he answers. "Your protector."

"What?"

"I have to protect you. I am your Hamingja." You had heard about the Hamingja before from a friend who loves mythology. You just never thought they were real.

You wake up the next morning, extremely confused about the dream you just had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I made up most of this. I thought this would be kinda cool for Sweden. Just wait until Denmark. If you like zombies, you're gonna love his storyline!