Chapter 601 - Godly Blessings

The forces of Winter Darkness, Death Descent, and Sky Siever held the absolute advantage. Even though they met fierce resistance from Splendid Star, they progressed smoothly. Splendid Temple only had 500 players left from their initial 2,000. Meanwhile, their combined casualties barely exceeded 200.

Splendid Star and his troops were in their death throes.

Dark, Ardent, and the other three Thieves from Bloodfiends surrounded six Priests and made short work of them.

The 30 Thieves from Bloodfiends moved like a pack of wolves. Acting in groups of three or four, they would pop out of nowhere, leaving behind a pile of corpses before disappearing without a trace.

This tactic proved effective. More than half the Priests from Splendid Temple died at the hands of these Thieves.

"Die, you son of a bitch!" Splendid Star roared as he charged at Ice Age. 

Ice Age sneered, "Come and try if you think you have the ability! We've killed more than half your elites already. I'd like to see how Splendid Temple will make a recovery from this. Aren't you buddies with Asskickers United? Where are they? Why haven't they come to rescue you yet?"

Ice Age kept throwing out insults and taunts, even in the face of Splendid Star's charge, while retreating toward the back. Several dozen Warriors came out from behind him. They rushed forward to intercept Splendid Star.

Charge! Intercept!

The Warriors blocked Splendid Star's advance.

Splendid Star's group was completely surrounded. Of the dozen or so Warriors that charged into battle with him, only two were left alive. They were Bitter Coffee and Lone Falling Leaf.

The two Warriors stood in front of Splendid Star.

"Boss, quickly escape with an Unknown Transfer Scroll! We'll cover you!" Bitter Coffee anxiously yelled.

"Screw that! I'm going to kill Ice Age even if it costs me my life!" Splendid Star cursed.

Barbarian Strength!

Seismic Slam!

"HAAAH!" Splendid Star slammed his greatsword into the earth and sent three enemy Warriors flying. He then charged at Ice Age.

"Boss!"

"Protect the Boss!" Lone Falling Leaf yelled after seeing he couldn't dissuade Splendid Star. Charge! He rushed forward to provide support.

"This is bad! We won't last without any healing!" Bitter Coffee anxiously shouted.

The Shadow Priests locked down Splendid Star, Bitter Coffee, and Lone Falling Leaf with Shackles of Strife. Teleporting away was no longer possible.

A shower of spells rained down from the sky and bombarded Bitter Coffee. His health bar bottomed out, and he collapsed on the ground.

A Thief appeared out of stealth and picked up the equipment Bitter Coffee dropped. "Damn, this guy has some pretty good equipment."

Several Warriors ganged up on Lone Falling Leaf. After a fierce struggle, he was also cut down.

Seeing his two closest subordinates dying, Splendid Star's eyes reddened with rage. With a Whirlwind Slash, he cleared away the last of the Warriors between him and Ice Age.

"Ice Age, face me like a man if you have the balls!"

The blood soaked Splendid Star resembled a god of slaughter. Ice Age felt fear creep over him. He anxiously retreated, while simultaneously putting on a brave front and shouting, "Mages, kill him! He's only one person!"