Chapter 715 - 10 Great Overlords!

Even players on the level of Tang Yao, Lustboy, and the rest would only attempt to solo high level Elites at the most. Lords were simply too difficult. Most players wouldn't dare to challenge them.

As the Darkwing Dragon soared through the sky, Nie Yan looked over the data of the other bosses. The strongest monster in the entire Abernathy Great Grasslands was a creature living in the Nethershadow Swamp, the Ancient Fiend Troll. It was a Level 200 Demonified Lord!

It's him! Nie Yan's heart trembled. There were 10 unrivalled super bosses in the Viridian Empire. Most of them resided in the depths of swamps and ravines, rarely ever appearing in front of players. However, they were undoubtedly apex existences. Even legendary NPCs didn't dare to provoke them. They were that powerful. The rare occasion they did come out of their lairs, it spelled the beginning of a calamity that threatened all life.

Any place they passed through would be destroyed.

These 10 Great Overlords were existences that could shape the world around them.

The Abernathy Great Grasslands' Ancient Fiend Troll, the Ocean of Death's Nine-Headed Leviathan, the Forbidden Domain of Sukre's Black Dragon King, the Mobias North Turndra's Winterfrost Dragon King... ordinary players wouldn't dare to approach the territories of these creatures.

Any player unlucky enough to encounter these monsters was fated to die. No matter how strong you were, it was nothing in front of them. They were existences that stood at the peak. Nie Yan estimated only people like War God Kelo were capable of contending against them.

Apart from the Ancient Fiend Troll, there were also six Level 160+ Variant Lords in the Abernathy Great Grasslands. Though not on the same level, they were frightening bosses as well.

At present, Calore was much safer than a remote place like the Abernathy Great Grasslands. However, in the distant past, it was also an untamed wildland. Jebiah the Great had led the 300 Magisters of the Viridian Empire's Royal Mage Corp in wiping out all the Variant Lords in the territory, including a Level 160 Demonified Lord. In that battle, he lost more than two thirds of his forces, all in exchange for the peace and safety of Calore.

The Abernathy Great Grasslands was filled with danger.

Nie Yan drew seven red circles on his map, then shared it with every Asskickers United player in the Abernathy Great Grasslands. These were forbidden grounds. If they accidentally provoked a Variant Lord or god forbid a Demonified Lord, the consequences would be grave beyond compare.

Nie Yan had only heard of the notoriety of the Ancient Fiend Troll and read a few documents related to it online. As for how strong it actually was or what abilities it had, he had no idea. However, he heard that Lords at this level all had skills that rivalled Forbidden Magic. Any creature with that kind of destructive power couldn't be killed no matter how many bodies were tossed at it.

At the same time, it was rumoured these powerful Demonified Lords wielded extremely powerful godly items. There was an intrinsic difference between these godly items and Legendary-grade items. As for whether any of this was true or just a rumour, Nie Yan had no way of finding out. He had no clue what a godly item would look like, having never seen one in his 10 years of playing the game in his past life.

One memory that still stuck in Nie Yan's mind was back when some players provoked the Mobias North Tundra's Winterfrost Dragon King. As it chased them down south, it slaughtered millions and turned Blaze City into an ice sculpture. Only after it killed the culprits of disturbing its rest, did it finally return north.

Blaze City suffered heavy casualties. More than half the NPCs there were killed. Later on, the administrator of the city banished those who caused this calamity, not allowing them to set one foot in the territory.