Chapter 734 - Satreen Empire

Seeing the fervent gazes of these players, Nie Yan rubbed his chin. It wouldn't take much time to buy a few things on their behalf. More importantly, he could make some coin.

Even though Asskickers United and the Starry Night Potion Shop were raking in large sums of gold every day, that didn't mean he should turn a blind eye when an opportunity for profit presented itself.

"Hand me a list of the items you need. I'll buy them for you. I charge a 50% commission fee, non negotiable. I'm only doing this once. I won't be coming back here a second time," Nie Yan said. No one could identify him in his black cloak anyway. So, there was no issue charging a high price.

Hearing Nie Yan's words, several people shirked away. A 50% commission was a bit steep. However, after thinking the matter over, most of the players still decided to take him up on his offer. After all, the goods being sold in the secret shop were simply irresistible.

Most of the players gathered here were rich. They wouldn't bat an eye over a few gold more. Learning Nie Yan wouldn't be coming back again, they planned to buy more and had their subordinates bring over some more gold.

Before long, the players in the crowd started handing over their lists to Nie Yan.

Normally, there would be a contract between the middle-man and client, in order to avoid the client suddenly backing out. However, Nie Yan completely ignored this procedure. If someone didn't want the items, he would just keep them for himself.

As Nie Yan scanned the lists, he discovered these people meant business. The lowest order was several thousand gold. Some lists even had him buying over a hundred thousand gold's worth of items. It was about 600,000 gold in total. Considering he got a 50% discount while purchasing items from the secret shop and he was charging a 50% commission, that meant he was making a 200% profit. In other words, 600,000 gold would be flowing into his pockets through this one transaction.

Wow, so many rich people. Nie Yan couldn't help but sigh in admiration. Many high level players were fairly wealthy. Those with net worths of hundreds of thousands of gold could be found everywhere, even up to a million gold. They often had gold farming teams supporting them. The captains of top teams had it especially good, splashing money left and right on high level items.

After learning someone was acting as a middle-man, many wealthy players among whom were several team captains came rushing here from all over. They'd been drooling over the goods in Okoron's secret shop since the moment it opened for business.

Nie Yan took the lists and headed back inside the shop. A few minutes later, he walked back out and started distributing the orders he received. Another 20 minutes later, he was finally finished and 600,000 gold richer.

Before he could leave, he was immediately beset by a second group of players looking to acquire his services.

Three trips later, Nie Yan had made a profit of 1,300,000 gold.

Only then did the crowd outside the secret shop disappear. Nie Yan breathed a sigh of relief. Looking at the gold in his bag, this money-making speed was even faster than that of the Starry Night Potion Shop, not to mention there was no production costs. One could imagine how valuable the title of Marquis was.

However, this wasn't a sustainable venture. After buying all they needed, these players wouldn't buy again for the foreseeable future. Not to mention most players couldn't afford the items in these secret shops.

Nie Yan spent this 1,300,000 gold on items in the secret shop. Afterwards, he delegated the task of reselling them all to Guo Huai. Like this, they could earn a decent profit.