Chapter 693 - Enemies on All Sides

Asskickers United's ambush caught Divine Protectors completely offguard. In a flash, they slaughtered in the excess of 3,000 enemy players!

All the merchants and ordinary players in Karukes packed up their stuff and hurriedly teleported away with Return Scrolls. This bustling stronghold was evacuated in less than 15 minutes, leaving behind only the people from Divine Protectors.

Lustboy, Tang Yao, and Xie Yao undoubtedly became the nightmare of this stronghold. The frightening destructive might of their spells annihilated all the Divine Protectors players swarming toward them on the streets.

The attack range of these three Magisters were close to 100 meters. Ordinary players had no way of getting anywhere near them. Even if they did manage to close in on the trio, Magisters buffed with Windwalker were incredibly difficult to catch.

A group of Thieves circled in on Xie Yao. They came within 10 meters of her, when she waved her staff and chanted out an incantation.

Stagnant Domain!

All the Thieves in the vicinity froze in their tracks. Their immobilized bodies gradually materialized into view.

They had never encountered this kind of spell before. All of them were affected without exception.

Radiant Judgment!

Xie Yao waved her staff again. An enormous pillar of light crashed down from the sky, striking the dozen Thieves. Their visions turned dark, as their lifeless bodies were sent flying.

Setting up shop in the nearby buildings, Tang Yao, Xie Yao, and Lustboy offered a magic show to all who wanted to see. Naturally, the entry fee was one's life.

Seeing everyone was enjoying themselves, Nie Yan leaped down from the tower. He disappeared into the alley, heading in Divine Flame's direction.

We're in the Divine Protectors guild headquarters. Divine Flame isn't here,」Bladelight messaged in the group chat.

All we found were a few small fry,」Smoke Stub added in a dejected tone. They broke into the Divine Protectors guild headquarters hoping to kill Divine Flame. Yet the place was basically empty.

No problem. I've already found Divine Flame. Leave it to me.」Nie Yan chuckled.

After hearing this, Lei Su, Bladelight, and Smoke Stub no longer worried about this matter. Anyone ever stalked by Nie Yan had never escaped with their lives.

The main hall in the Divine Protectors guild headquarters was quite spacious. Both sides were lined with dozen-meter tall pillars, covered in all sorts of exquisite carvings.

"Hot damn! Divine Protectors really is loaded. I bet they spent a ton of gold making this place look so fancy," Lei Su remarked, feasting his eyes on the beauty all around.

"This is a Tier 10 guild headquarters. So, they spent at least 150,000 gold on it," Bladelight said. It wasn't like Asskickers United didn't have the funds. But spending so much on the guild headquarters simply wasn't necessary. After all, it didn't have any purpose other than being a convenient place for everyone to gather.

This guild headquarters was a landmark of the Karukes Stronghold, Divine Protectors' symbol.

"I guess we should leave."

"Not so fast. Let's wreck this place first!"

"Good idea!"

Lei Su walked up to one of the pillars and threw a punch at it. BOOOM! His fist completely destroyed the pillar, causing the entire hall to tremble and chunks of worked stone to fall down from the ceiling.