Chapter 683 - Plundering Chapters of Order

"It's complicated. Just add them into the guild. They'll be reporting directly to me," Nie Yan said. He gave Guo Huai a brief explanation. He had no way of clarifying the situation. After picking up the clues, Guo Huai immediately understood Nie Yan was in some sort of special circumstance that didn't allow him to talk freely.

Nie Yan's status as a member of Heavenly Kings was a secret. He wasn't allowed to tell anyone.

Guo Huai registered Wang Duo and the others to the guild. After exchanging a few words with Nie Yan, he took his leave; he was a busy man. Nie Yan could handle the rest.

Like this, Wang Duo and the others could be considered real members of Asskickers United. Nie Yan had some of the guild's top elites spar with them. After which he confirmed six of them could attempt their class advancement quest straight away. As for the rest, they weren't up to snuff yet.

Nie Yan outfitted Wang Duo, Lin Yi, and four others with the best equipment from the guild treasury. On top of this, he provided them some information and tips for class advancing.

The knowledge on reaching Master Classes was limited. Nie Yan had written down his own experiences from both lifetimes plus everything he'd learned from Xie Yao, Sun, Lei Su, and a few others who'd successfully class advanced. The data slowly became more comprehensive. This information was something only a scarce few people in Asskickers United really grasped. Nevertheless, the nuggets of enlightenment would be immensely beneficial to those looking to reach their respective Master Class. With this information, Wang Duo, Lin Yi, and the rest would have a much easier time class advancing.

"Wang Duo, Lin Yi, and you four, take this resource guide I've compiled and go do your class advancement quest. The rest of you, come with me to hunt skeletons!" Nie Yan said. Even though Mo Yuntian wanted his help to help them increase their synchronization rate, it was still early. There was no need to rush.

Wang Duo, Lin Yi, and the other four packed up some essentials, then set off to do their class advancement quests.

At this time, Lei Su finally arrived.

Nie Yan had also summoned Sun, Bladelight, Xie Yao, and Tang Yao. They were all going to hunt skeletons together!

If Qin Han wasn't going to do anything, they would take the initiative to attack. They would shave away at as many of his forces as possible and not give him any time to expand.

Nie Yan was just about to set off with his team, when Guo Huai rushed over to report that their players had discovered Vorderman and Qin Han in the Holy Mountain to the east of Calore. They seemed anxious to retrieve something inside the mountain. A 50-member team had been levelling nearby when they were ambushed by the bone dragon. In the end, only a few Thieves escaped.

Asskickers United's players had watched videos of Qin Han before. So, they quickly identified him.

Qin Han? What's he doing at the Holy Mountain? Nie Yan knitted his brows. The Holy Mountain was located to the far east of Calore. It was nowhere near the region the skeleton army was occupying. That place was within the Temple of Light's sphere of power. It was rumoured the temple had erected several shrines deep inside the mountain. However, this was an old legend. Few players knew the exact locations of the shrines.

But Qin Han wouldn't appear in a place like the Holy Mountain for something as simple as levelling!

"Nie Yan, what are you planning to do? Should we send out a few people to take him out?" Guo Huai asked. Sending some Thieves to assassinate Qin Han was a fairly simple matter.

"No need, I'll go there myself." Nie Yan's sixth sense was tingling. He didn't feel assured sending someone else to do this job.

Out of everyone in Asskickers United, Nie Yan was definitely the most suitable person for this task.