Chapter 671 - Nirvana Flame vs. War God Lei Su

After leaving the Elder Council, Nie Yan headed to the guild treasury. He withdrew a large amount of materials in preparation to craft Advanced Holy Illumination Scrolls.

Advanced Holy Illumination Scrolls were Master-grade items. At present, only a limited number of Scroll Crafters could produce them. They were used in dealing with the undead, capable of dealing fatal damage to them.

Nie Yan stored at least 30 portions of crafting materials in his bag. When he had some down time in the middle of levelling, he could craft the Holy Illumination Scrolls.

After stocking up on necessities and making some additional preparations, Nie Yan received a report from Guo Huai. They had found War God Lei Su. He had teleported moments ago to Calore and was now heading south in the direction of the Central Auction House.

Nie Yan thought for a moment. "It's about time I meet up with him." He started making his way towards the Central Auction House.

A Thief from Asskickers United was tailing Lei Su, constantly reporting on his location.

Seeing the coordinates, Nie Yan lightly knitted his brows. Lei Su wasn't heading to the Central Auction House but rather Asskickers United's guild office.

Nie Yan entered stealth. He burst into motion as he dashed through the streets.

Several minutes later, Nie Yan arrived at the guild office. Lei Su was already there, talking with some Asskickers United players outside the entrance.

"I want to see your boss. Have your superiors call him over," Lei Su said. He swept his gaze over the Asskickers United players.

The players could sense the domineering aura coming off of Lei Su. Furthermore, his high level metal armour looked to be the equipment of a top rank player. They didn't dare to dally. Perhaps this person was one of the boss' friends!

"Please wait a moment. I've already passed on the word to our Executive Guild Leader," the manager of the office said in a polite tone.

At this moment, Nie Yan dispelled his stealth and gradually materialized into view.

"B-b-boss!"

"Greetings, Boss!"

"Boss, when did you get here?"

...

The players were surprised at Nie Yan's sudden appearance, However, they quickly recovered from their stupor and greeted him one after another.

"Speak of the devil..." Lei Su muttered in a daze.

Nie Yan and Lei Su nodded at each other, almost as if the two had known each other for a long time.

"We finally meet." Lei Su laughed.

Nie Yan nodded with a faint smile. "You sure are a hard man to find."

"Speak for yourself." Lei Su grinned.

Sure enough, it wasn't a coincidence. Nie Yan was looking for Lei Su to recruit him into Asskickers United.

"How about a match?" Lei Su asked with sparkling eyes. After meeting Nie Yan, his blood was already boiling over with excitement. Challenging the strong was what he lived for.

"I'd be glad to keep you company. But if you lose..." Nie Yan stared at Lei Su.

"Then I'll join Asskickers United. But what if you lose?" Lei Su asked, meeting Nie Yan's gaze. He was brimming with fighting spirit. Even though he knew his chances of beating Nie Yan were slim, he still wanted to give it a try.