Chapter 756 - Demon's Feather

Now! Nie Yan flicked his wrist as he switched out Zennarde's Sword for Paternoster's Warhammer.

Frozen Fortress!

The temperature suddenly plummeted. The ice elements in the surroundings gathered together toward Paternoster's Warhammer, forming a layer of ice which rapidly grew thicker and thicker before sealing Nie Yan completely within.

Encased in an enormous block of ice, Nie Yan had become a grand ice sculpture.

BOOM! The Demon Slaughterer's slash struck the block of ice.

Invulnerable!

The Demon Slaughterer's attack carved out a large crack in the ice. However, the damage was quickly repaired at a speed visible to the naked eye.

After using Frozen Fortress, Nie Yan was invulnerable. The Demon Slaughterer couldn't do anything to him.

At the same time, all signs of Nie Yan's life disappeared too. So, he subsequently lost all aggro.

No longer tunnel visioning on Nie Yan, The Demon Slaughterer finally took note of the arrow towers and players in the vicinity and pounced on them.

A chaotic battle ensued. The Demon Slaughterer started massacring the Angel Corps players, toppling arrow towers like dominos. Some of its attacks also struck the barrier protecting the guild headquarters, causing it to tremble violently.

When Soaring Angel's party finally arrived on the scene, they discovered the Demon Slaughterer wreaking havoc on the surroundings.

"Where's Nirvana Flame?" Soaring Angel looked around before spotting Nie Yan encased in a block of ice.

"Seems like he's sealed himself up in ice. That skill looks similar to an Elementalist's Ice Armour," Drifting said. Ice Armour was a fairly useful skill in battle, lasting about 30 seconds. However, at 30 minutes of invulnerability, Nie Yan's Frozen Fortress was clearly far superior to the ordinary Ice Armour.

When Nie Yan was sealed, he was invulnerable. No one could damage him and he would instantly lose all aggro. It was no wonder the Demon Slaughterer shifted targets.

"Boss, what do we do now?"

"Have some people keep an eye on Nirvana Flame. Everyone else needs to help us deal with the Demon Slaughterer," Soaring Angel said. The Demon Slaughterer had already destroyed large sections of the Clemenci Stronghold. If it were allowed to continue, he didn't want to imagine what kind of state the stronghold would end up in.

A group of Thieves surrounded Nie Yan. Everyone else focused their attention on the Demon Slaughterer. 

Under the relentless assault of the arrow towers, the Demon Slaughterer's health gradually fell.

The two sides started a battle of attrition. Facing not only a seemingly endless ocean of players but also countless arrow towers, the Demon Slaughterer was losing badly.

About 20 minutes later, the Demon Slaughterer's health fell to 13%. It went berserk and destroyed over a dozen arrow towers in an instant. When its health bar reached critical levels, its health was finally revealed. It still had over 10,000,000 health remaining.

One could imagine how frightening of a health pool the Demon Slaughterer had.

After going berserk, the Demon Slaughterer still couldn't reverse the tide. Even if it were in peak condition, there were simply too many arrow towers.

Even though Nie Yan was sealed in ice, he was still aware of everything happening in his surroundings. The Demon Slaughterer couldn't hold out for much longer. In another five minutes, it would likely fall.