Chapter 710 - Kong King

A line-up of 13 Masters was a formidable force.

Nie Yan thought back to the Lava Titan in the Kiln Fire Woods. The memory of the incident still remained fresh in his mind. It had slaughtered untold numbers of players, leaving mountains of corpses in its wake. If Asskickers United produced some more Masters, they could probably try challenging it.

After making their preparations, they got on their flying mounts and set off.

The 13 flying mounts soared through the skies.

Nie Yan glanced around him. For a Master not to have a high rank flying mount was a shameful thing. So, during this short time, Bladelight and the others had all gotten themselves some suitable partners.

Nie Yan had the Rank 7 Darkwing Dragon. It was definitely the strongest among the flying mounts here. Next were two Rank 6 flying mounts, both of which had only recently hatched. One was Xie Yao's Phoenix, while the other was Smoke Stub's Azure Dragon.

The Azure Dragon received its name from the azure scales on its body, which glistened brilliantly under the sunlight.

Apart from these two, the rest were all Rank 5 flying mounts like Royal Griffons and Wyverns.

Masters were strong to begin with. They naturally had ways of obtaining high rank flying mounts.

"I still have a dragon egg in my personal storage. If any of you are interested, I can give it to you to hatch." Nie Yan shared the dragon egg's info. Hatching it would require the completion of a high difficulty quest. He estimated only Masters could take it on. That was why he hadn't brought it up before.

Everyone examined the dragon egg.

"It looks like the quest is more suitable for a Warrior."

"Bladelight, do you want it?" Smoke Stub asked.

Bladelight shook his head. "I'm working on a quest that'll reward me a Rank 6 flying mount. I don't need this dragon egg. Give it to someone else."

Among the Warriors, Bladelight didn't want it, and Smoke Stub already had his Azure Dragon. Only Lei Su was left.

"Lei Su can have it then," Nie Yan said.

No one had any qualms about Nie Yan's decision.

"R-really? Is that fine?" Lei Su asked in a daze. He was still a newbie in Asskickers United.

"I've added you to the dragon egg's withdrawal permissions. You can go collect it when we're back in town," Nie Yan said. Even though Lei Su was a new member, he already treated Lei Su as one of his own.

"Thanks," Lei Su said in a grateful tone. He could feel the trust Nie Yan and the others had in him.

13 flying mounts flew through the sky. The Darkwing Dragon, Phoenix, and Azure Dragon at the lead were especially eye catching. They cast immense shadows on the ground. Players interrupted during their levelling all raised their heads to look, following Nie Yan and the others as they disappeared over the horizon.

Before long, all the major powers knew about the movement of Nie Yan's group. However, none of them dared to do anything. With no Masters of their own, it was pointless to send any players; lest they were eager for a one-sided bloodbath.

"Everyone, spread out and search. If you discover the Kong King, report it in voice chat," Nie Yan said.

"Understood!"

The 13 of them split up in different directions and started scanning the ground below for traces of the Kong King. Since they were in a great open plain, the target would be fairly easy to spot.