Chapter 748 - A Meat Bun Thrown is Forever Lost

Even if it were Butcher Sark, a single Thief wouldn't have much effect on the overall situation.

Nie Yan turned to Hapless Frog and Tyrannical. "How are you guys? Are you confident in taking on your class advancement quests yet?"

"Watchful Snail helped prepare us. We're almost ready to do our class advancement quests. We're just worried that our equipment isn't good enough," Hapless Frog said. He didn't dare to boast.

Nie Yan examined Hapless Frog and Tyrannical. "Your gear is good enough. Don't worry. Give it your all, and I'm sure you two will successfully become Shadow Dancers."

"Really?" Tyrannical's eyes lit up with excitement.

A lack of confidence was the main thing stopping Tyrannical and Hapless Frog from attempting their class advancement quests. If they failed, not only would they waste a large amount of time, but they would also have to wait several months to try again. So, they worked hard on raising their levels and improving their equipment to improve their chances of succeeding. Nie Yan's words had undoubtedly given them the last push they needed.

Both Hapless Frog and Tyrannical were decently skilled players. The reason they failed to become Shadow Dancers in the previous timeline was partially their lack of good equipment and partially their lack of guidance. The guild had provided them with a lot of good equipment. Combined with what they got themselves from questing, and the quality of their gear was already quite high. On the skill side, they far surpassed their previous timeline counterparts. Sun, King of the World, and Mistaken Smile would go all out teaching trustworthy brothers like them. They had learned many things.

In the previous timeline, they were only a step away from becoming Shadow Dancers. If they still failed to become one in this life even with all the support they received, there was no hope for them.

"Boss! What about us? What about us?" several nearby Thieves asked.

Nie Yan gazed at these people, Transcendence, Flying Meatbun, and many more. These names were all familiar to him. They were Shadow Dancers in the previous timeline, though they only class advanced around Level 170-180. All of them had been recruited into Asskickers United by Guo Huai. With the help and guidance offered by the guild, they'd improved their skills considerably. They would also be future pillars of the guild.

"Wait until you guys reach Level 150-160. Afterwards, find Watchful Snail for some good equipment. You'll be about ready to take on your class advancement quest then," Nie Yan said.

"Level 150-160? That's pretty quick!" Transcendence exclaimed. He was already Level 130. It would only take him a few months to reach level 150.

After hearing Nie Yan's words, everyone felt hope and expectation overflowing through their bodies.

Ronin, Suyo, and the others' hearts trembled. Was class advancing to Master class really that easy? Could they try as well?

Ronin suddenly recalled he had a skill that could peep on another player's equipment. He secretly used it to inspect Hapless Frog and Tyrannical since Nie Yan said those two were ready to class advance.

After seeing their equipment, Ronin sucked in a breath of cold air. Hapless Frog had one piece of Level 100 Legendary equipment, five pieces of Level 100 Sub Legendary equipment, while the rest was all twinked Level 150 equipment. At the same time, he also carried around all sorts of special items and accessories with excellent properties. Tyrannical was pretty much the same, except he was up a piece of Legendary equipment and down two pieces of Sub Legendary equipment compared to Hapless Frog.