Chapter 712 - 13-Man Team

The players from Dark Recital fled from the Kong King as fast as their legs could carry them.

"Netherluna, how do you think the 13 of them will kill the Kong King...?" Canon asked in a curious tone.

"I don't know. Let's observe. I don't really have high hopes. That's a Level 180 Lord. If we didn't use the Sanction Magic Formation, we wouldn't even have dealt any damage to it!" Netherluna said. She remained skeptical of the strength of Nie Yan's group.

No one had ever successfully killed a Level 180 Lord to date. Many guilds had tried using all sorts of methods, only to be met with failure.

Netherluna felt Nie Yan's group was overestimating themselves a bit thinking they could take down a Level 180 Lord.

While Netherluna, Canon, and the other survivors retreated far into the distance, Nie Yan and his group were discussing how to deal with the Kong King in voice chat.

Boss, what if those guys try to steal the Kong King from us at the last moment?」Lustboy asked. This was an issue that couldn't be ignored.

Don't worry. Apart from our enemies like God Executioner Sword and Angel Corps, no other guilds would dare to kill steal us, unless they're suicidal,」Bladelight confidently said.

Bladelight is right.」Nie Yan nodded.「I don't think that woman from Dark Recital would be that slimy anyway.

If they dare to try and steal the boss from us, we'll slaughter all of them!」Undying Scoundrel exclaimed, brandishing his staff. He was certainly a battle maniac.

At this moment, Sun and King of the World had already taken action. Appearing behind the Kong King, they immobilized it with Concussive Blow, then unleashed a flurry of attacks.

−1,832
−2,144
−1,897
...

Afterwards, the two quickly disappeared back into stealth.

The Kong King immediately aggroed onto Sun and King of the World, losing all interest in the fleeing Dark Recital players.

"GRAWWAH!" The Kong King let out a deafening roar, causing a powerful sound wave to sweep out in all directions.

About 100 meters or so away, Sun and King of the World materialized out of stealth. A damage value of 100 floated up above their heads.

The Kong King immediately charged toward Sun and King of the World.

Lure the Kong King up that slope!」Nie Yan commanded after scanning the terrain. Although the slope didn't offer much help, it was still better than nothing.

Huge monsters like the Kong King had a 3-5% chance of missing when attacking players from an elevated position like a slope. Even this kind of minor advantage was extremely important when facing a boss. Dark Recital had also previously made use of this same slope when dealing with the Kong King.

Seeing Sun and King of the World dashing towards the slope, Lei Su, Bladelight, and Smoke Stub rushed toward it as well.

The Kong King was hot on Sun and King of the World's tails. The three soon ran up the slope.

At this moment, Lei Su, Bladelight, and Smoke Stub came charging forward from different directions.

Intercept!

Intercept!

Intercept!

Lei Su, Bladelight, and Smoke Stub executed a three-man pincer on the Kong King.