Chapter 735 - Angel Corps' Territory

Come meet me after the servers shut down. You can drive over to my place,」Nie Yan said. They could start preparations for establishing a gaming house right away.

Alright.」Guo Huai nodded.

Nie Yan walked through several narrow alleys before arriving in front of a shabby-looking house. This area was like the slums of Orc King City. The surroundings looked poor with the buildings teetering on the verge of collapse.

Nie Yan entered the building. Three people were already waiting for him inside the dimly lit living room.

"Hello, Boss!"

"Greetings, Boss!"

"Boss!"

The three players immediately greeted Nie Yan respectfully. They appeared nervous and high strung. He was a legendary existence in their eyes. They never imagined they would get to meet him face to face one day. Their hearts raced with excitement. At the same time, they were also on edge, afraid of inciting his ire by saying something wrong.

"No need to be so nervous." Nie Yan waved his hand, seeing through their tension. He sized the three players up.

Two were humans who looked to be in their mid-twenties. They wore Alchemist robes and didn't really stand out in any sense. They were the types that could easily blend into a crowd. Nie Yan knew they weren't actually Alchemists. Dressing like this made it easier for them to move around unnoticed.

As for the third person, that was the player Guo Huai told him about.

He was an elven Thief. His class was excellent for subterfuge thanks to the innate skill of elves that increased Cloaking. Elven Thieves were superior to human Thieves when it came to masking their presence.

Due to picking an elf as his race, he had pointed ears, a handsome face, and fair skin. However, among elves, his appearance wasn't particularly remarkable. With a stalwart and resolute expression on his face, he gave off a better impression than most of the play-boy looking male elves with their slicked back hair.

"Guo Huai has already told me about your situation. Your name is Yan Hong, correct?" Nie Yan said, his gaze locked on the elven Thief. His in-game ID was Swift Maple.

"Yes." Yan Hong nodded.

"I'll call you Swift Maple inside the game. From now on, you'll be in charge of gathering intel within Angel Corps. If anything happens, report to me immediately," Nie Yan said.

Yan Hong looked fairly earnest. Add this to the fact he and his family had settled down close to Guo Huai, and he was definitely reliable. It was rumoured he was a filial son. He played the game simply to earn money to support his parents. As for the reason he could no longer continue on in Angel Corps, the situation was complicated.

"Yes! I won't let you down, Boss!"

"As for your pay, I'll tell Guo Huai to give you a raise based on your performance. Asskickers United won't mistreat any of its members. Previously, Guo Huai had you gather intel on the strengths of Angel Corps, have you finished that?"

"Thank you, Boss! This is something I just completed." Swift Maple passed over a document to Nie Yan.

Nie Yan looked over the document. It was a map of the Satreen Empire. All the areas of influence, strongholds, and so on of Angel Corps were clearly marked, with each mark containing further information.

"Not bad," Nie Yan said. Looking at the map, he was inwardly shocked. Angel Corps' influence in the Satreen Empire was deep. It was no surprise they could maintain their position as hegemon.