Chapter 736 - Assassinating an Elite Team

With team activities like these, Swift Maple would definitely be invited to participate. That was why he knew where they were going.

According to the intel provided by Swift Maple, the team running the Baleful Beast Basin dungeon consisted of 20 top elites from Angel Corps. Leading the team was Stone Splitter. Even without Soaring Angel, the line-up was still pretty powerful. There were two Masters, Stone Splitter and a fire Elementalist called Drifting.

As time went on, more large guilds placed greater importance on Masters. The number of Masters was steadily increasing. Asskickers United's Wood Grace and Natural Fiend as well as Angel Corps' Stone Splitter and Drifting were the most recent Masters.

At present, there were 26 Masters in the entire server, of which 18 belonged to Asskickers United.

This Angel Corps team led by two Masters was worth taking action against.

By killing several of Angel Corps' elites, Nie Yan would be declaring to Soaring Angel that he, the Mad Rogue, had arrived in the Satreen Empire!

As Nie Yan walked through the streets, he occasionally brushed past players from Angel Corps. However, none of them recognized him.

Looking around, almost a third of the shops in Orc King City carried the insignia of Angel Corps. One could imagine how deep their influence ran here. Ordinary shops couldn't operate here without their permission. Of course, this didn't apply to the Starry Night Potion Shop.

Nie Yan was a Great Prophet. This title was highly revered and recognized in both the Viridian Empire and Satreen Empire. His businesses were under the protection of both nations. If Angel Corps were to try and stir up trouble for the Starry Night Potion Shop, the guards would throw them in jail.

Even though Soaring Angel had acquired the title of Marquis in the Satreen Empire, the Great Prophet title made Nie Yan equivalent to a Duke. At any given time, there were no more than 10 dukes in a nation. This was a status almost no one would ever achieve.

Soaring Angel would be seeking his own doom if he tried to mess with the Starry Night Potion Shop.

Not to mention Angel Corps gained nothing from the Starry Night Potion Shop closing down. They couldn't possibly go without their potions. The Starry Night Potion Shop was operating a monopoly. If it disappeared, where would they go to get potions?

Nie Yan felt pleased. Though he spotted many Angel Corps shops, none of them were as eye catching as his Starry Night Potion Shop. Perhaps its location was a little remote, but business was still booming. It was packed with customers. When others passed by this area, they would mistake it for the city center. The Tier 16 Starry Night Potion Shop became a landmark of this area. Its 16 floors were a grand sight, rivalling that of the large auction houses.

Nie Yan passed by the entrance of the Starry Night Potion Shop. Seeing how busy it was, he was extremely pleased.

Slowly but surely, Nie Yan familiarized himself with the layout of Orc King City. After passing several more streets, he entered the transfer area.

Do you wish to teleport to Branston Town?

Yes!

With a flash of light, the scenery before Nie Yan blurred. When he opened his eyes again, he was no longer in the bustling Orc King City but in a small town located in the barrens. There were only a few shabby houses in the surroundings, and sand was blowing everywhere. Looking out in the distance, he was greeted by a vast expanse of yellow sand. No plants grew here.

Nie Yan looked toward the town center, where he quickly spotted his targets. Stone Splitter, Swift Maple, and the rest of their team were gathered together discussing something. Likely, they were still making some preparations.