Chapter 662 - The Might of Magisters!

The sea of skeletons swarmed toward Nie Yan, Tang Yao, Xie Yao, and the 30 paladins.

Quickly skimming over the surroundings, Nie Yan spotted several large boulders nearby. They were five meters high and scattered all over the area. These overhanging boulders were obstacles the skeletons would have a hard time getting over.

For the clumsy undead skeletons, climbing was an incredibly difficult task.

By relying on these boulders, they could provide themselves with some safety from the relentless onslaught of the skeletons..

"Let's go over there!" Nie Yan said. He dashed toward one of the boulders.

Both Tang Yao and Xie Yao used a blink skill to teleport after Nie Yan. The 30 Paladins followed behind them.

One of the biggest factors that set apart Magisters from Great Mages was that the cooldowns and cast times for their ordinary skills were greatly reduced. Teleport skills like Blink would have their cooldowns reduced from 50 to 20 seconds. So, they could be used much more frequently.

Tang Yao and Xie Yao quickly reached the boulders. Nie Yan had the 30 Paladins get into position. After chanting out an incantation, he summoned Lil' Gold. He didn't need Paladin Lafus for the time being. The strength of their current force was enough.

At this moment, the mob of skeletons swarmed over from all around. Nie Yan and the others were completely surrounded. If ordinary players were to encounter this kind of situation, they would likely pass out from fear; an endless sea of skeletons, cackling violently, ready to make you one of them. Even a powerful team of first-rate players would eventually be overwhelmed and swallowed up.

The silhouettes of several dozen Thieves appeared on top of a hill in the far distance. Leading them was a Thief in silver gray leather armour. They were players of God Executioner Sword.

"Unfettered, that's the Golden Dragon of Nirvana Flame! Those Paladins are with him too!" a Thief cried out after seeing Lil' Gold emerge on the battlefield.

"Nirvana Flame!" Unfettered's heart trembled. As he looked closer, he saw the 30 Paladins standing in front of Nie Yan and two others, forming a human wall. "Who are those two beside him?"

"I think that's Young Sparrowhawk to his left and the other should be Yao Yao. An Arcane Magister and a Holy Magister," a player replied.

After confirming this, Unfettered immediately reported the information back to Qin Han. Their group continued observing the battle.

"No matter how strong they are, I refuse to believe they can stand up against tens of thousands of skeletons!" Unfettered said. From his point of view, their skeleton army was invincible. It had wiped out everything in its path and had yet to meet any real resistance. Even some of the more powerful villages and towns still ended up being buried under the sea of skeletons and transformed into ruins. In contrast, Nirvana Flame's side only had 3 players and 30 Level 140-150 Elites.

The Thieves from God Executioner Sword observed from the sidelines. Looking up ahead, they saw multitudes of skeletons converging on Nie Yan's group. They had expressions of schadenfreude on their faces. They wanted to see if Nie Yan would end up just like those countless other experts before him, consumed by the sea of bones.

The skeletons closed in on Nie Yan's group. There was roughly 70 meters between them.

The skeletons had already entered Xie Yao and Tang Yao's attack range. After becoming Magisters, their base attack ranges had reached 80-90 meters. Combined with the bonuses from their equipment, their attack ranges surpassed 100 meters.