Chapter 686 - Shoe on the Other Foot

Seeing the bone dragon's claws coming down on him, Nie Yan rolled out of the way. BOOM! Two large holes were dug out of the ground like tofu in the place he originally stood.

Nie Yan would've been killed in one hit if he hadn't dodged so quickly!

Extreme Speed!

Before the bone dragon could launch a second attack, Nie Yan fled for his dear life.

The bone dragon took to the air again. Like a bolt of lightning, after locking onto Nie Yan, it swooped down on him for a second time.

Shadow Waltz!

Nie Yan hurriedly evaded. He was already running at his maximum speed. This bone dragon's attacks were too frightening. He had no choice but to use everything available to him.

KRAASSH! The bone dragon's claws dug into a large boulder. BOOM! The boulder shattered into pieces, with debris flying everywhere. Several struck Nie Yan.

−421
−368
−397
...

After finally managing to go back into stealth, it was instantly dispelled.

The bone dragon didn't stop there. It flapped its wings and took to the air again, preparing to dive down again.

At this moment, Qin Han and Vorderman came flying over.

"Kill that bastard for me! Nirvana Flame, let's see you try to run now!" Qin Han shouted sinisterly as he commanded the bone dragon to chase down Nie Yan.

Nie Yan employed the shadow steps to evade the bone dragon's attack and escaped into the forest covering the mountainside. Its roar shook the air as it barrelled forward, toppling over numerous trees as if they were dead wood. These towering conifers were nothing more than minor hindrances to it.

Thankfully, the bone dragon only knew physical attacks. If it could use offensive magic, he would already be long dead. However, it still had a powerful innate ability, and that was curses. Qin Han commanded it to cast Shackles of Strife on Nie Yan. Unless it died, Nie Yan had no way of escaping with an Unknown Transfer Scroll.

Nie Yan cut a sorry figure as he ran. He felt extremely vexed. Am I really going to die here like this...?

Seeing Nie Yan being chased without a way to fight back, Qin Han had an expression of schadenfreude on his face. He and the slowly recovering Vorderman quickly closed in on Nie Yan. They were preparing to aid the bone dragon in killing him.

At 70 meters, Nie Yan was already within Qin Han's attack range. With a wave of his staff, he sent a shower of black fireballs raining down towards him.

Nie Yan could feel the scorching heat assaulting his face. Just as he was about to be hit, he blinked over to the bone dragon with Flicker Strike, barely evading Qin Han's small scale AoE spell in time.

Nie Yan had pulled a pretty clever trick, using an offensive skill to evade an attack.

Before the bone dragon could react, Nie Yan dashed past its feet and shot out a web line at a tree in the distance. With a hard tug, he took to the air and swung away, covering 40 meters in the blink of an eye. As soon as he landed back on the ground, he took off again with Leap, traversing another 30 meters and escaping Qin Han's range.

Nie Yan's flashy escape left Qin Han speechless.

What the hell was that!? Shit! He can really run!

"You think you can get away that easily? Dream on!" Qin Han buffed himself with Windwalker's Haste. His speed sharply increased as he charged straight after Nie Yan. The bone dragon was even faster. Having already pounced several dozen meters ahead, it was hot on Nie Yan's tail. If it was a one-on-one, Qin Han wouldn't dare to chase after Nie Yan. However, it was different with the help of the bone dragon.