Chapter 622 - Blown Away

Illegal Immigrant was a subordinate of Guo Huai's. He currently did work for World Bloc and was tasked with all sorts of odd jobs, such as travelling around to different auction houses to purchase equipment, materials, and various other goods; delivering and accepting parcels; and so on. He was one of Guo Huai's friends, and so was acquainted with Nie Yan.

Generally, important matters like these would only be entrusted to close confidantes.

"Nie Yan asked me to deliver some equipment to you three. He hopes that you all respect his wish to keep this matter an utmost secret," Illegal Immigrant said.

Xu Yan, Xia Tianyu, and Fei Zhe looked at each other with puzzled expressions. What was so important that they needed to keep it a secret?

Seeing Illegal Immigrant's earnest appearance, Fei Zhe and the other two nodded. "Alright, we swear we won't reveal this to anyone."

Xu Yan eyed Illegal Immigrant suspiciously. He was sure he had seen Illegal Immigrant somewhere before, but he couldn't put his finger on where.

"Alright, I'll start handing over the equipment to you guys. I'll need you to sign this stub, so I'll have something to show when I go back," Illegal Immigrant said.

Illegal Immigrant wants to trade. Do you accept?

With a heart full of suspicion, Xu Yan hit yes.

A trade window popped open in front of Xu Yan. Illegal Immigrant started placing the equipment inside.

This is the full Level 90 Goldflow Set which can be worn at Level 80. It's composed of gauntlets, chestplate, leg guards, greaves, greatsword, cape, and shoulder guards. Please confirm everything is here,」Illegal Immigrant said in the trade chat.

Seeing the equipment appearing in the trade window, each piece crafted beautifully and sparkling with a golden radiance, Xu Yan's eyeballs nearly popped out of his head.

"Am I dreaming...?" Xu Yan muttered in a daze. His heart raced as he checked the equipment. Damn, what amazing properties! Gauntlets with over 800 defense! My god! Of all things, a 7-piece Dark Gold-grade set. Just where did this come from?

"This, this, this is unbelievable!" Xu Yan couldn't help but wonder about Nie Yan's identity inside Conviction.

In the entire Viridian Empire, the number of people wealthy enough to give out such equipment this freely could be counted on the fingers of one hand! A certain player popped into Xu Yan's mind. Wait, don't tell me-no way... C-could it really be him? I have to confirm with Undying Scoundrel later!

Seeing the blank look on Xu Yan's face, Xia Tianyu and Fei Zhe grew even more bewildered.

Fei Zhe nudged Xu Yan. "Hey, you alright? Say something!"

The two were curious and wondered what sort of equipment Illegal Immigrant gave Xu Yan.

"Yeah, tell us. What did you get?" Xia Tianyu anxiously urged.

"Stop asking so many questions. You'll see soon enough, and I bet you'll be in for the shock of your lives," Xu Yan chuckled foolishly, regaining his wits. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine that he would be wearing such amazing equipment one day. He felt like meat pies were raining down from the sky.

Xia Tianyu and Fei Zhe were both stunned.

"Please confirm everything is here, then sign this stub for me," Illegal Immigrant said.

"Alright, thank you." Xu Yan signed off on the stub.

"Good! Now, onto the next person." Illegal Immigrant faintly smiled. He then turned to Fei Zhe and sent over a trade request.「Demon Hunter equipment is a bit more difficult to find. The equipment our contacts sent over from the Satreen Empire isn't the highest quality, but it should be more than enough for your needs. This is the full Level 85 Dark Gold-grade Dusk Walker Set which can be equipped at Level 80...