Chapter 665 - Disparity

Most Magisters had excellent awareness over the situation on a battlefield. When no one was paying attention, they would start casting Forbidden Magic. Then, when people least expected it, they would obliterate the enemy with magic.

Tang Yao's combat awareness was superb. He saw the Paladins protecting him as an opportunity to cast Decree of Dusk. This Forbidden Magic bought Nie Yan and Xie Yao a lot of valuable time.

The effects of Decree of Dusk started wearing off on the Variant Skeleton King. Its fingers started twitching, then its hands and both arms as it raised its war-axe. Just as it was about to completely break free, Nie Yan targeted it with Extreme Intimidate, immobilizing it again. He then struck out with a maelstrom of high damage Freedom Skills like Backbreaker, Reverse Grip Backstab, and Phantom Assassination.

−29,384
−32,444
−63,787!
...

In a flash, the Variant Skeleton King only had 30% health remaining.

Xie Yao was also dealing in the range of 20,000-30,000 damage a hit. Though her burst damage wasn't as frightening as Nie Yan's, nor her attack speed as high, she had still whittled her Variant Skeleton King down to 45% health.

By the time Decree of Dusk wore off on the Variant Skeleton King, Xie Yao's teleport skills like Blink and Anywhere Door were already long since off cooldown. Tang Yao had given her some time to catch her breath.

Over on the hillside in the distance, the Thieves from God Executioner Sword were struck speechless. They believed the Elite, Lord, and Variant Lord skeletons dispatched by Qin Han would definitely be enough to kill Nie Yan's group. However, not only were they not dying, they were hardly struggling at all.

In the blink of an eye, almost half of the 100 Elites and Lord skeletons were killed. The two Variant Lords were also on low health.

Unfettered quickly reported to Qin Han.

Back in the God Executioner Sword guild headquarters, Qin Han was both shocked and infuriated after watching through the video Unfettered sent over. It had taken him a long time to gather these Elite- and Lord-class skeletons. Seeing so many of them fall, he felt his heart bleeding. If these Elite- and Lord-class skeletons were used to deal with ordinary players, he could've raised at least tens of thousands more undead!

Seeing Nie Yan and Xie Yao dealing with a Variant Skeleton King respectively, waves of shock swept through Qin Han's heart. Was this the might of a Shadow Dancer and Magister!?

If Asskickers United produced several more Master Class players, powerful Magisters in particular, the Vengeance of the Undead event might come to an abrupt and premature end!

Qin Han had received information that Asskickers United already had 60 players doing their class advancement quests. Meanwhile, his side only had six. In terms of Master Class players, Asskickers United had once more gotten a lead on them.

Qin Han started growing anxious. If he gave Asskickers United any more time, he would have to face an ever growing number of Magisters, Shadow Dancers, Sword Saints, and other frightening Master Classes.

Boss, what do we do? At this rate, our two Variant Skeleton Kings will be killed!」Unfettered asked in an anxious tone.

Split up into two groups, and kill them with the help of the Variant Skeleton Kings!」Qin Han replied in an icy tone. All 30 players in Unfettered's group were fairly skilled Thieves in God Executioner Sword. As long as they could hamper Nie Yan and Xie Yao, the Variant Skeleton Kings could do the rest.

After receiving Qin Han's order, Unfettered hung up the call. Looking over at Nie Yan's group in the distance, his lips curved into a bitter smile. He had absolutely no confidence in dealing with Nirvana Flame. However, an order was an order. If he wished to stay in God Executioner Sword, he had to carry out Qin Han's commands.