Chapter 714 - Inferno Bomb!

Nie Yan was flabbergasted. Yallop had gone off on his own to bring back NPCs to Okoron?

What was going on?

Nie Yan headed over to the mercenary association.

Many Asskickers United players were crowding around outside of the mercenary association.

"The boss is here!"

"Boss!"

...

Everyone parted ways to let him pass. Nie Yan saw Yallop walking out of the entrance.

Yallop was a head taller than ordinary players. He was fairly conspicuous. However, even more eye-catching were the several dozen burly men following behind him. They were like walking fortresses of flesh, exuding a domineering pressure.

Nie Yan wondered if these NPCs had barbarian blood flowing through their veins.

"Master, these people are my brothers. We fought many battles for the Kavannas against the other tribes in the Abernathy Great Grasslands. After Sampur caught me, he banished them. They've been without a home ever since. So, when they heard I came to Okoron, they wanted to follow me," Yallop said.

Nie Yan inspected the stats of these men with Transcendent Insight. Most of them were Level 160-170 Elites. Five were comparable to Yallop, Level 180 Elites.

This truly was akin to meat pies raining down from the sky. Nie Yan couldn't be happier with having these NPCs join Okoron's army.

"Yallop, I will appoint you the Captain of Okoron's 1st Corp. The 1st Corps will consist of 500 men. All of them will be under your command," Nie Yan said.

"Yes, Master!" Yallop's eyes lit up in surprise. He hurriedly bowed. "Thank you, Master. In the name of the God of the Grasslands Bekepein, I will not betray your trust!"

Cheers broke out behind Yallop.

Nie Yan performed a head count; 28 men had followed Yallop in total. They were all Warriors. Their clothes were tattered, exposing their sun-scorched skin and frightening scars.

"Go get them some treatment. Afterwards, provide them with our best equipment. Give those two pieces of the Mountain Guardian set to Yallop," Nie Yan said to Tyrannical.

Before long, Tyrannical and Paladin of the Elegy came back with a large pile of equipment. They started distributing them to Yallop's followers. The NPCs underwent a complete transformation after putting on the equipment; from unkempt exiles to dignified soldiers who struck fear into the enemy with their presence alone. They felt deep gratitude toward Nie Yan.

Okoron had already recruited 136 NPC guards so far. As the city grew, this number would only continue to increase.

On the second day, Nie Yan spent 10,000,000+ gold to upgrade Okoron to a medium sized city.

Asskickers United's astonishing wealth left players gasping in incredulity. With this display, Okoron was destined to become a flourishing metropolis. This city's future was as bright as the sun. Numerous teams across the Viridian Empire and Satreen Empire set off for Okoron, seeking better opportunities.

News of Okoron's rapidly expanding army quickly reached Qin Han.

With Nie Yan making all these big moves, Qin Han was growing increasingly restless. Since his skeleton army couldn't reach Okoron in the distant Abernathy Great Grasslands, he could only focus on what was right in front of him. Asskickers United's strongholds in Calore. He once more started assaulting them. However, Nie Yan wasn't planning to sit back and do nothing. Asskickers United retaliated with equal ferocity.