Chapter 667 - Great Prophet!

Having expanded his skeleton army by half a million, Qin Han's ambitions had probably equally swelled. It wouldn't be long now before he started attacking more densely populated places like strongholds!

In the following few days, Qin Han's skeleton army gradually made its way toward Calore, sweeping through any villages or towns they encountered along the way. Battle Crazed Alliance was the first to be targeted. 10 of their 13 strongholds fell to the skeleton army. They hunkered down in their remaining three strongholds, refusing to budge.

Nie Yan had ordered the 10 strongholds to be abandoned for the sake of preserving their strength and concentrating their defenses. Naturally, they hadn't given up those strongholds to Qin Han without a fight. Taking advantage of their position as defenders, Battle Crazed Alliance wiped out a large number of skeletons from the safety of the walls. Once the walls were breached, they immediately retreated. Like this, they dealt heavy losses to the enemy and minimized the casualties on their side at the same time.

Qin Han's skeleton army laid siege to Battle Crazed Alliance's three remaining strongholds for a long time without any success. A large number of skeletons were stationed outside the strongholds while the rest continued on toward Calore.

As for Necromancer Vorderman and his bone dragon, no one knew where they had gone. It seemed as though they had vanished into thin air.

With the invasion of the massive skeleton army looming over the horizon, Nie Yan spent more and more resources on fortifying Asskickers United's defenses. For the sake of reducing their defensive perimeter, they had no choice but to give up many of their strongholds. This was simply unavoidable.

Nie Yan checked the time. The servers would shut down in another 10 minutes. Another day had passed just like that. He wondered when Bladelight and the rest would finish their class advancement quests.

As the undead army rapidly expanded, an announcement was sent game-wide. The Vengeance of the Undead expansion was starting.

Wretched undead, their silhouettes cast a shadow over this land once more. Their vile existence is like a plague of locusts, swallowing up all life in their path. Followers of the light, pick up your weapons and drive back these foul beings to the depths they crawled out from!

The Vengeance of the Undead expansion was finally underway!

Since the skeleton army had grown too large to ignore, the Viridian Empire had no choice but to take notice. They dispatched NPC troops to defend Calore's perimeter and made a call for players to help deal with the skeletons. The pressure on Qin Han increased substantially.

While Nie Yan was busy dispatching the guild's forces and clearing away the skeletons, a notification jingle rang out..

Nie Yan glanced at the notification.

Your prediction of the Vengeance of the Undead was successful. Please head to the Elder Council to receive your Great Prophet title from Jebiah the Great.

Nie Yan was already a Great Prophet. However, this title would only take effect after being officially conferred by the empire's most powerful individual, Jebiah the Great. Afterwards, his position in the Viridian Empire would skyrocket, putting him on equal footing with the members of the Elder Council.

Nie Yan's eyes lit up with excitement. He had longed to become a Great Prophet for quite some time now. He initially believed his prediction of the Vengeance of the Undead event wasn't valid since his Great Prophecy skill had failed. So, this turn of events came somewhat unexpected. Even if the skill had failed, he had warned Jebiath the Great about the revival of Necromancer Vorderman in advance.