Chapter 717 - The Rallying Call of Invincible!

Seeing Black Heaven's solemn expression, Black Hell could empathize.

When Dark Hero was first established, Black Heaven was there. He put his heart and soul into it and watched it grow like a newborn baby. However, he couldn't prevent the destruction of the guild because Black Hell had given up. Just like with Asskickers United right now, if Nie Yan gave up, the guild would collapse. It might not be immediate, but without a main pillar to support the guild, the roof would eventually come down. Especially if those left behind made a mad scramble for power.

To invest his heart in a guild, only to watch on as it fell into ruin-knowing there was nothing you could do to stop it-Black Heaven didn't want to experience this feeling ever again.

"When I left Dark Hero, I was in the wrong. I betrayed your feelings and let you all down. Now, I'll do everything in my power to protect Asskickers United," Black Hell said, coming to a decision.

Black Heaven turned to Black Hell with a look of doubt, wondering what he meant by those words.

"Follow me," Black Hell said. He turned around and headed for the transfer point.

Black Heaven followed behind Black Hell and walked into the transfer point. The two teleported to Calore, then walked over to the central square.

Nie Yan was busy prepping for the battle in the Cripps Stronghold, when he received a message from Black Hell telling him to come to the central square in Calore. He was puzzled. Why would Black Hell want him to go there, especially right before battle? But he handed over his work to Guo Huai and headed to the transfer point anyway.

Black Hell started sending messages to hundreds upon hundreds of players all across the Viridian Empire and Satreen Empire.

...

In a mountain range southeast of Blaze City, several dozen players were levelling together. Their average level was around 110. Their leader was a Guardian called Dark Requiem.

It looked as though they stood in the middle of a Level 160 Blaze Elementals graveyard.

While they were engrossed in levelling, Dark Requiem received a message notification. Seeing the sender was a player called Black Hell, he widened his eyes in surprise. Huh, Black Hell? Isn't that the player from Asskickers United? Do I know him...? After opening up the message, his mind trembled before his face lit up in excitement. He turned to his teammates and exclaimed, "Brothers, Invincible is back! Calore! He told us to meet with him at the central square in Calore!"

"What!? Are you sure? I-is it really the boss!?"

"The boss is back!?" Several members were moved to tears.

Dark Requiem wiped his eyes, then grinned. "What are you all crying for!? The boss is back! Invincible is back! That's something to be happy about!"

"Pack up your things! We're heading to Calore!"

"Old Six, don't bother picking up that garbage on the ground. Let's leave, now!"

They activated their Return Scrolls without throwing a second glance at the pile of loot still to be collected.

...

Okoron, the players of Dark Recital had just finished moving their guild headquarters. They planned to settle down here.

Seeing the furnishing inside the guild headquarters, Netherluna's lips parted into a satisfied smile. They finally had their own little corner to gather around. At this moment, she received a message. Hmm...? Black Hell? Wasn't he with Nirvana Flame the other day? She opened it out of curiosity before her face froze.