Chapter 720 - Return of the Bone Dragon!

Adjust the aim! Load the buckets!

All 1,000+ catapults were aimed at the vast sea of white below.

Fire! Blast them to oblivion!」Undying Scoundrel exclaimed.

Qin Han had a smug smile on his face as he watched God Executioner Sword's catapults advance toward the Cripps Stronghold. At this moment, a sharp whistling sound cut across the air. Turning towards the source, his face paled as he saw a dense hail of shells raining down from the sky.

W-what's going on?

Before Qin Han could react, the shells had already fallen. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! God Executioner Sword's catapults were blasted apart as metal and wood fragments flew out everywhere.

After only a single barrage, more than two thirds of Qin Han's 100 catapults were completely destroyed. Most of the remaining ones were broken and in dire need of repair.

Qin Han felt his heart bleeding. He had invested tons of resources and energy into these 100 catapults. But before he even got a chance to use them, they were smashed into pieces. Gazing at the surrounding mountain peaks, he could vaguely make out the outlines of catapults. He couldn't understand for the life of him how Asskickers United managed to get so many of them up there.

It wasn't over yet. The catapults from Asskickers United began laying waste to the skeleton army.

Wherever the shells fell, the skeletons there would be blown away. The sea of white turned ghastly silent.

The catapults were super effective against the skeletons. If a shell fell into a densely packed area, the resulting explosion would instantly wipe out several hundred skeletons.

Not to mention the catapults were at a high elevation, greatly increasing their attack ranges. They could fire at wherever they wanted. Even though the accuracy wasn't great, with so many catapults firing at once, it didn't really matter. Anywhere there were skeletons, they would fire. Wherever the shells fell, destruction followed.

These catapults were located atop steep cliffs or inclines on the mountains. The skeletons had no way of reaching them. Nor did they have a way of reaching the Cripps Stronghold, the barrage of these catapults looming over them like Death himself. The only threat to these catapults was a squadron of flying mounts. However, the Monet Financial Group only had 100 or so flying mounts in total. This was far from enough. Not to mention even if Qin Han sent out the flying mounts, Nie Yan could send out his own to intercept them. Sending a human army to destroy the catapults also wasn't possible. Asskickers United only needed to have a few Masters on guard, and his people had no chance of approaching.

Qin Han already had no way out. If he didn't take down the Cripps Stronghold today, what awaited the Monet Financial Group was destruction!

Over these past couple of weeks, Asskickers United had killed 3,000,000 skeletons. If he hadn't resorted to all sorts of different extreme methods, he wouldn't have been able to maintain his skeleton army at 6,000,000.

If Qin Han retreated just like this, the skeleton army would eventually be shaved away until there was nothing left. Without the skeleton army, just the several guilds under the Monet Financial Group couldn't possibly challenge Asskickers United.

Even if it meant being completely wiped out, Qin Han refused to back down!

Qin Han gazed at the mountain peaks in the distance, then turned to Matchless Divine Sword. "Get me several Engineers and several hundred Thieves. Find out the exact locations of those catapults, then calculate their ranges!"