Chapter 685 - Fishing Up Easy Benefits

As the swarm of spirits were about to engulf them, the three Priests waved their staffs and chanted out an incantation. Their bodies ignited with fierce holy flames.

When the spirits came in contact with the flames, they wailed out in pain as they were burned out of existence.

The old priest's robes fluttered back and forth. With his entire body enshrouded by holy flames, he looked like a deity in the flesh.

"Vanquish all darkness, by the will of the God of Light..." The old priest chanted out an incantation. A pillar of light descended down on Necromancer Vorderman.

Sure enough, these three priests wouldn't allow themselves to be killed so easily.

The elderly priest appeared to be holding something. Nie Yan focused his gaze. His heart trembled. In the hands of the priest was a chapter from the Book of Order!

The chapter emitted a dazzling light. This was a formidable holy power!

For NPCs the chapters from the Book of Order were exceptional off-hand equipment!

Nie Yan felt a warm feeling on his chest. The Great Prophet Medal emitted a faint glow, informing him there were nine chapters from the Book of Order in the vicinity. He gasped in astonishment, nearly losing his grip and falling off the ceiling.

The old priest had two chapters. As for the other seven... Nie Yan shifted his gaze toward the cloaked figure standing off in the corner. They were in Qin Han's possession!

Could it be that Qin Han and Vorderman were running around collecting chapters from the Book of Order?

What exactly were those two planning?

Nie Yan was filled with doubt. When he killed Qin Han last time, he didn't drop any chapters from the Book of Order. This was proof he had only started collecting them recently! In such a short period of time, he had actually acquired seven chapters! With the aid of Necromancer Vorderman, his speed was simply astonishing!

"Vorderman, hurry up. Stop fooling around," Qin Han urged in an annoyed tone. They had already wasted enough time here.

At this moment, Vorderman waved his staff and summoned a monstrous black wraith. It let out a sharp cry and pounced toward the three priests.

"Die, you stubborn old fools!" Necromancer Vorderman cackled madly.

BANG! BANG! The two younger priests were sent flying back by the wraith.

The old priest struggled to wave his staff. He invoked a powerful holy light to defend against the wraith. Necromancer Vorderman was too strong. He stood no chance.

BANG! The wraith rammed into the old priest, sending him flying back before heavily crashing into the ground a dozen meters away. He groaned out in pain. Two chapters from the Book of Order dropped out of his hand.

Even though all of them were legendary figures, Vorderman could already be considered a demigod. The three priests were not his match.

Necromancer Vorderman's lips cracked into a satisfied smile. He had finally defeated those three priests. He started walking over to the two chapters from the Book of Order. Nie Yan became anxious. If Qin Han obtained these two chapters, he would have nine in total! Even more, he would continue collecting the others. A thought crossed Nie Yan's mind. Should I try stealing those two chapters?

Nie Yan judged the distance. He was 100 meters away from the two chapters. Meanwhile, Vorderman was already within 20 meters of them. If he went through with it, he wasn't even sure he could keep his own life, let alone get to the chapters before Vorderman.