Chapter 668 - Swept Away

Song Chen coldly snorted. Who did Nie Yan think he was, War God Lei Su? Even Lei Su wasn't so full of himself to think he could take on so many people at once!

Nie Yan was simply courting death!

"Teach this brat a lesson! Let him know his place!" Song Chen crossed his arms like he was about to watch a show play out.

With so many of them, even if all of them only struck Nie Yan once, he would still end up heavily injured if not dead.

"Hmm... Interesting. Do you want me to come over and help?" a voice rang out from a corner of the gymnasium.

Everyone stopped dead in their tracks. Song Chen looked over to the source of the voice and saw a man leisurely leaning against a window.

"Why are you here?" Nie Yan asked in surprise, his eyes landing on none other than Bayonet.

Bayonet was truly like a ghost, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Even Nie Yan had no idea when he got here.

"Your old man no longer requires my services. So, he had me go back to you," Bayonet said with a faint smile. Father Nie Yan had recruited many retired experts, making his job pretty cushy.

"How did this guy get in here?" Song Chen knitted his brows. Bayonet's sudden appearance caused a feeling of danger to sprout in his heart.

"I don't know." The other fourth years shook their heads in bewilderment.

No one had noticed Bayonet's arrival.

"It's fine. I can handle them myself." Nie Yan waved his hand.

Bayonet nodded. He had a good understanding of Nie Yan's personality. He wouldn't try showing off without being assured of his victory.

Song Chen gazed at Nie Yan who still remained calm and composed despite being surrounded by so many people. The feeling of uneasiness in his heart only grew stronger. He suddenly felt the urge to back out.

But if he retreated like that, he would lose all face. Song Chen was at an impasse.

We have the absolute advantage in terms of numbers! Song Chen reassured himself. All 36 of them were elites of the mech combat faculty. Each and every one of them had gone through harsh training, and quite a few among them were only second to Lei Su. Nie Yan was merely a freshman. He refused to believe Nie Yan could do anything against them. He started suspecting Nie Yan and Bayonet were bluffing to get them to back off. If that were the case, those two were really looking down on them!

Song Chen raised his hand and gave the signal. "Go! Beat the living shit out of him! If anything happens, I'll take care of it!"

Of course, Song Chen didn't actually dare to kill anyone in the Top Military Academy. However, he had no qualms about heavily injuring Nie Yan.

Song Chen's lackeys circled in on Nie Yan.

Nie Yan readied himself, preparing for a fierce and bloody battle.

The tension in the atmosphere was palpable. Song Chen and the others were about to pounce in for the kill when-BANG! The gymnasium doors were kicked open. A large number of students flooded in and sealed off the perimeter. There were about 400 people in total.

Song Chen's group never expected so many people to come to Nie Yan's rescue. They were instantly frozen in shock. Raising their vigilance, their eyes shifted warily between Nie Yan and these new uninvited visitors.

Though these students varied in age and build, they all carried the same air of confidence about them. They clearly weren't a group to be provoked.

"Song Chen, these guys are from Azure Windchime!" one of the fourth years in the mech combat faculty cried out in shock.