Chapter 752 - Spectral Dancer

The guild headquarters in the center of the Clemenci Stronghold. The conference hall covered a 10 by 10 meter area. Only the core members of Angel Corps were allowed entrance here.

The furnishings were simple and clean. Wearing azure leather armour and carrying a longbow on his back, Soaring Angel walked into the room. He turned to Stone Splitter beside him and asked, "How goes it? Have you made any progress in mastering your Master class skills?"

"I have, but it's not enough. After watching the video of the fight between Lei Su and Bladelight, I feel like I'm still lacking," Stone Splitter said in a somewhat ashamed tone. Asskickers United's players were far ahead of them in terms of comprehending the mysteries of their respective Master classes.

"Do we have no way of digging up more information about Master classes from them?" Soaring Angel knitted his brows. Knowledge about Master-class skills and the locations of Sub Legendary and Legendary-grade equipment were the most strictly controlled secrets of Asskickers United. It was pretty much impossible to obtain this information, unless one of their top rank players defected. However, no matter what kind of tactics Angel Corps employed, they failed to lure over any of Asskickers United's top experts. Though they had successfully poached away quite a few second-rate players, these players were precisely that-second rate! Why would anyone entrust them with important information?

Stone Splitter shook his head.

"Is Sark back yet?" Soaring Angel asked.

"He just finished his quest. He's on his way right now," Stone Splitter replied.

Before long, a player walked into the hall. He was about 170 cm tall with a slim build. His appearance was very different from the ordinary youthful-looking elves. The wrinkles on his face showed his old age.

This old man was the famed Butcher Sark!

Sark earned the nickname the butcher because he would slaughter any and all players that got in the way of something he set his sights on. For example, he'd once wiped out a team of 100 players for attempting to kill steal a boss he was hunting.

Sark was already over 50 years old, but his gait was still firm and stable. Though as an elf player his appearance was made to look more youthful, his skin was still covered in wrinkles. His hands were slim and bony but seemed to brim with strength like the talons of an eagle. His eyes were slightly sunken into their sockets with noticeable crow's feet around them. However, his pupils shone with a clear vigor unusual for a man his age.

"Sark, you're back. How did the quest go?" Soaring Angel greeted with a warm smile.

"It's finished." Sark lightly nodded, not caring in the slightest for the friendly airs Soaring Angel was trying to put on. If not for the generous benefits, he would've never joined Angel Corps, let alone stick around. He preferred to act as a lone wolf. However, joining a guild did have its merits, allowing him to advance much more smoothly. After all, no matter how strong a person was, they couldn't compare to the might of a guild.

"I heard it was a legendary quest? The reward must've been pretty good, no?"

"Yes. I became a Spectral Dancer," Sark replied.

Hearing Sark's words, Soaring Angel's heart trembled. Sark's cold attitude always rubbed him the wrong way, but right now what mattered the most was finding out more about this quest. Still all smiles, he asked, "Spectral Dancer? Is that the next class advancement after a Shadow Dancer?"

"No, it's more like a higher rank title. Like how Nirvana Flame is a Luminous Dancer and Mistaken Smile a Shadow Strifer. These titles are all roughly on the same level."