Chapter 636 - Pinnacle of Speed!

Even though the street was crowded, everyone made sure to give way to Nie Yan. These players all respected him greatly. His prestige in Asskickers United was something other people would find difficult to comprehend.

Nie Yan could be described as Asskickers United's absolute pillar. He alone propped up the entire guild.

As Nie Yan made his way through the street, many familiar faces stepped forth from the crowd to ask him about one thing or another.

"Boss, get anything good lately?"

"Of course." Nie Yan chuckled.

"Boss, you're a Shadow Dancer now. Show us something cool!"

"Yeah!"

"Please, Boss!"

The shouts grew louder and louder. For most ordinary Thieves, becoming a Shadow Dancer was an unattainable dream. They all wanted to see what the pinnacle of the Thief class looked like.

At the persistent urging of the surrounding players, Nie Yan couldn't simply flat out refuse. After thinking for a moment, he finally caved and said. "Alright, alright, watch closely since I'm only going to do this once. I have faith that some of you will also become Shadow Dancers one day."

When the players were about to say something, Nie Yan's silhouette turned into a blur as he travelled several dozen meters in the blink of an eye. He was like a human flash. Their hearts shook. This was the speed of a Shadow Dancer? Too frightening!

Nie Yan's speed was absolutely stunning, leaving the entire crowd breathless.

The casters felt their blood run cold. If they were to encounter such a Thief in PvP, there would be nothing they could do. Most likely Nie Yan's blade would've already slit their throat before they even got a chance to chant out a single spell.

Shadow Dancer, this was a Shadow Dancer! The Thieves in the crowd were completely awestruck. This title was instantly engraved deep into their minds as they inwardly made a resolve. From now on, they would also pursue this peak existence.

Nie Yan only showed off a bit of his speed. He didn't reveal too much since there were certainly enemies watching him at this very moment.

Having entertained the players around him long enough, Nie Yan entered the guild headquarters.

...

News of Nie Yan's appearance in the Cripps Stronghold attracted the attention of many powers.

God Executioner Sword guild headquarters, a large group of people had gathered inside a conference hall. Qin Han sat at the head of a large table in the middle of the room. His appearance compared to reality was somewhat different. Donned in ash gray robes, he wore an unsightly expression on his face as Nie Yan's little performance in the Cripps Stronghold was broadcasted to everyone here live. His speed just now caused Qin Han to feel a cold chill a the back of his neck. If he and Nie Yan were to fight, he would definitely be cut down in an instant.

Individually, he was far from being Nie Yan's match.

A dark look clouded Qin Han's face. The people below found it difficult to read his thoughts.