Chapter 674 - Enemies on a Narrow Path

As the spectators scattered, Lei Su received several team invites from within the guild. Though these teams were mostly composed of second-rate players, he gladly accepted and agreed to run a dungeon or two with them.

What surprised Nie Yan was that 50 other fairly skilled, first-rate players entered Asskickers United alongside Lei Su. They were his followers who often joined him in running dungeons. Several of them had strength that was only one step below him. With a team of experts like this supporting him and his powerful background, for him to reach his current heights was only to be expected.

With more than 50 skilled experts joining Asskickers United, Nie Yan felt like a meat pie had dropped from the sky. If he had to gather these players the normal way, he would have to spend a lot of time and effort. Luckily, they had delivered themselves right up to his doorstep. Though they were still Lei Su's subordinates, if anything major happened in the future, they would follow him in helping the guild.

After settling all his affairs on this side, Nie Yan planned to resume hunting skeletons with Xie Yao and Tang Yao. When the three of them met up in the transfer area, they received news that Qin Han had crossed the borders of Calore's territory from the south with a large army of skeletons. Furthermore, hordes of skeletons had appeared in Nisode and Colt. Qin Han had already mobilized his troops in attacking the strongholds in Colt. Attacking the weakest point, he planned to seize control of the strongholds while slaughtering his way forward and expanding his forces at the same time.

Nie Yan could no longer continue to leisurely hunt skeletons. He hurriedly mobilized Asskickers United's troops to face Qin Han and his skeleton army.

The Rabeet Stronghold was in a state of emergency!

The Aranson Stronghold was in a state of emergency!

The two small strongholds in Colt were the first to be attacked. They were surrounded on all sides by an endless sea of skeletons.

Guo Huai had received a report from his moles in God Executioner Sword. The number of skeletons had already surpassed 2,000,000, 8,000 of which were Lords! This kind of militarial strength was truly frightening.

The Shoro Stronghold, this was the most important stronghold connecting Colt to Calore. Asskickers United had already discovered skeletons showing up in its vicinity.

Nie Yan glanced at the map. Qin Han's next move was probably to take down the Shoro Stronghold. Like this, Calore would be isolated from Colt and Nisode. It was divide and conquer. Nie Yan pondered for a long time. The Shoro Stronghold was an extremely important strategic location. As long as he could hold onto it, he could freely move around his catapult legion, steamrolling everything in his path. The land surrounding Colt was basically all flatlands and plains. With the Shoro Stronghold as a foothold, they could freely advance to attack and retreat to defend. The skeleton army's campaign would be put to a stop here!

Nie Yan started mobilizing a large number of catapults towards the Shoro Stronghold. At the same time, he had many high level players hurry over as well.

Since a transfer point hadn't been set up there yet, Asskickers United could only teleport to the closest town and rush over to the Shoro Stronghold by mounts. It was about a 15-minute journey.

Nie Yan, Xie Yao, and Tang Yao rushed over to the Shoro Stronghold on their flying mounts. In the previous battle, the Shoro Stronghold had been razed to the ground by Asskickers United's catapults. However, after reconstruction efforts, it looked even grander than before.

After arriving over the Shoro Stronghold, Nie Yan and the other two jumped off their flying mounts and landed on the walls. The perfect vantage point. They surveyed the surroundings, spotting a few skeletons roaming around here and there. These were only reconnaissance units. The main army had yet to arrive.