Chapter 726 - Abak's Tomb

Holy Mountain, this place was filled with dense forest covered by thick fog.

A silhouette emerged flitting between the trees.

This silhouette was Nie Yan. After Asskickers United settled down, he handed over full control to Guo Huai and snuck off on his own.

Nie Yan had no interest in overseeing guild matters. Besides, there was no threat to Asskickers United for the time being. Even if he wasn’t there, no problems would crop up.

Nie Yan glanced at his bag. He was currently in possession of four pieces of the Tyrant Abak Set: the leather chestplate, gloves, cape, and dagger. He had also confirmed the location of two other pieces. One was in the Holy Mountain. The other was in Hilderlocke. He previously took a trip to Hilderlocke but returned without much success. Today he would retrieve the piece in the Holy Mountain!

Since he was so busy dealing with guild affairs this past month, he hadn’t had any spare time to level. He was still hovering at Level 120. However, if he wanted to raise his level, it would be pretty quick.

The Tyrant Abak Set had a level requirement of 180. But thanks to the Great Prophet Medal which reduced the level requirement of all equipment by 30, Nie Yan could equip it at Level 150. With his levelling methods, he could reach this requirement in no time at all.

If Nie Yan could gather the complete Tyrant Abak Set, the quality of his equipment would undergo a heaven-shaking transformation.

So, the moment circumstances allowed it, he headed to the Holy Mountain to find the piece of the Tyrant Abak Set.

Before long, Nie Yan arrived at the location he previously marked down when he was trailing Qin Han and Necromancer Vorderman.

The Holy Stone glowed with a bright, shimmering light. It’s around here somewhere.

Nie Yan scoured the area in search for any traces of the piece of the Tyrant Abak Set. He meticulously looked under every rock and even scanned the individual blades of grass growing here. But he found nothing out of the ordinary.

After passing through an especially dense patch of forest, Nie Yan arrived in a clearing with towering rocks. The terrain was extremely complicated. Shuttling between the rocks, he arrived at a hidden crevice in the mountain, whereupon the Holy Stone glowed even more intensely.

Looking inside, all Nie Yan saw was a pitch-black darkness. He had no idea where this passage led.

Nie Yan headed inside, passing through the narrow crevice.

After walking in the darkness for 15 minutes, the passage finally started widening up a bit. Rays of light shone in here from up ahead.

As Nie Yan continued walking forward, his vision suddenly became enveloped in white. The intense radiance caused his pupils to shrink. Only after a while did he gradually recover his sight.

A crisp notification sound rang out.

You have discovered the Time-Worn Ancient Battlefield.

Nie Yan surveyed his surroundings. He was greeted by a wide expanse. All around him was endless mountain ranges with a vast plain tucked in between, stretching far out into the horizon.

Could a place like this really exist inside the Holy Mountain?

Nie Yan recalled the blinding flash of light a moment ago. He vaguely sensed space warping around him. A light bulb lit up in his head. He had probably entered an instanced world!

The ground was littered with corpses. They either lay out in the open exposed to the elements or were half buried in the earth. Some had decomposed into nothing but bones, their armour loosely fitting. Others still had some flesh and muscle, broken weapons sticking out of their bodies.