Chapter 745 - Deadly Trap

Nie Yan's appearance caught this Angel Corps expedition team completely off-guard. But for better or worse, they were still members of the number one guild in the Satreen Empire. They quickly reported to Soaring Angel in the guild headquarters and took measures to lock Nie Yan down.

Nie Yan was too strong. There wasn't one player here who could survive a single attack from him. So, the Angel Corps players summoned their pets to surround him instead.

Even though these pets were nowhere near as valiant as Lil' Gold, they were still tough to deal with. There was a wide variety of them, such as Silver Fangs, Tundra Ursine, Succubi , and so on.

Nie Yan pulled open Divine Recruitment and summoned Paladin Lafus.

"For the light!" Paladin Lafus buffed himself with numerous blessings, then charged toward the enemy pets.

Nie Yan quickly pulled back. Chanting an incantation, an enormous Golden Dragon appeared out of thin air.

"It's Nirvana Flame's Golden Dragon!"

"Don't panic! His Golden Dragon has a counter skill. Don't use physical attacks! Have the Ursine lock it down! Mages, bombard it with magic!" A portly-looking Shaman who appeared to be in his 40s anxiously shouted out commands.

This Shaman went by the name Love Shore. He was one of the higher-ups in Angel Corps. Much of the guild's growth was overseen by him.

Two large Tundra Ursine charged toward Lil' Gold in a pincer.

"GROOOAAR!" Lil' Gold rammed into the the two Tundra Ursine, knocking them off their feet. He opened his massive maw and spewed out Dragon Breath toward the enemy backline, killing over a dozen Mages.

BANG! BANG! BANG! A shower of magic bombarded Lil' Gold. Damage values ranging between 800-1,000 floated up above his head.

Nie Yan had Lafus cast Radiant Heal, restoring Lil' Gold's health back to full.

Love Shore looked over in Nie Yan's direction, then locked onto Paladin Lafus who was surrounded by several dozen Warriors and Druids.

Fuck! What a ridiculous heal! Mages, target that Paladin. Kill him first!」Love Shore shouted in voice chat. He discovered the heals from several dozen of their Priests couldn't even compare to a single heal from Paladin Lafus! Just how did Nirvana Flame find this NPC servant!?

Even now, everyone still believed Paladin Lafus was Nie Yan's servant. They had no idea he had a skill like Divine Recruitment.

The Mages focused their firepower on Paladin Lafus.

Paladin Lafus killed five Warriors and seven Druids in quick succession, wreaking havoc on Angel Corps' front line. With him constantly topping himself up with heals, it felt like they were fighting an end boss.

Nie Yan didn't stand idly by either. He dashed toward a Level 130 Tundra Ursine and plunged his dagger into its neck, then followed up with a knee strike. KRAACK! The sound of its neck breaking rang out in the air. It let out a mournful cry and collapsed to the ground.

After melee players advanced to their respective Master class, they could use their body to deliver powerful blows, enough to deal fatal damage to the enemy.

Nie Yan definitely wouldn't go down easily. However, Suyo, Ronin, and the rest of the party was another story. Violet Night didn't even attempt to fight. He turned tail and ran, only to be overtaken by two Thieves and mercilessly killed. The other two Orc Warriors were surrounded and killed by several Druids. Only Suyo, Ronin, and the Shaman were still alive.