Chapter 691 - Enemy Attack

Lustboy, Young Seven, and the others only recently class advanced. So, they weren't too familiar with their new and upgraded skills yet. By practicing against each other in friendly combat, they quickly grasped these skills and gained a better understanding of their might. However, they didn't dare to cast Forbidden Magic here; partly because the cooldown was too long, so they couldn't be used rashly; and partly because their destructive power was too great.

Nie Yan didn't participate in any matches; no one dared to fight him. The final results were in. Black Hell had the highest win rate, winning 7 out of 10 matches. The rest were around 50-50, with some winning only four times. The difference in skill between them was pretty much negligible. So, many times the outcome was determined by class advantages and skills. Warriors had a 70% chance of beating Thieves, Mages had an 80% chance of beating Warriors, and Thieves had a 70% chance of beating Mages.

As for the Priests, Black Hell was an outlier. He was a Dark Archbishop who specialized in PvP. Young Seven had a lower win rate, but he was the most powerful healer, serving as an inexhaustible blood bank. His role wasn't to kill. So, he had fairly few PvP skills. Most of his skills were various blessings, heals, and other support magic. For his win rate to be the lowest was perfectly normal.

"When do you think our guild will finally produce a Guardian? I wonder what a Guardian's skills are like," Lustboy said. Guardians were an all-rounder class. Their stats were fairly balanced. However, their PvP ability definitely couldn't be underestimated.

"It'll probably be a long while," Bladelight said. Asskickers United didn't have as many top rank Paladins compared to their other classes.

This was something Nie Yan couldn't help but worry about. Be it on the battlefield or running a dungeon, a Paladin was indispensable. It looked like he would have to think up some sort of method.

News of Nie Yan's group PvPing in Uhtred spread like wildfire. More and more players rushed over here to watch the Masters fight. They all wanted to be here to witness this grand occasion. However, when they arrived, all they found was a desolate field of destruction. Seeing the flattened grasslands and forests, they could vaguely imagine what sort of battle took place here.

The image of this scene was shared on the forums. There were also some players who managed to record Lustboy and the others PvPing. Since the video was taken from very far away, it wasn't very clear. You could vaguely make out some silhouettes clashing against each other. As for exactly what they were doing, there was no way to tell. However, the powerful might of their skills and spells still left everyone shocked and breathless.

Masters are so powerful!

Work hard on levelling up guys. Maybe one day you guys can advance to Magisters, Shadow Dancers, and Sword Saints too.

There were all sorts of comments on the forums. Players were brimming with envy and jealousy toward Nie Yan and the others. Reaching Master Class was an unattainable dream for the vast majority of them.

Meanwhile, Nie Yan and the others were riding south on their flying mounts.

"Boss, where are we going?" Lustboy asked.

"Don't tell me we're going to Divine Protectors...?" asked Mistaken Smile, who was a man of few words. After passing through a few more mountain ranges, they would be arriving in Kalond, the old stomping grounds of Divine Protectors!

"Yep. We're going to pay Divine Protectors a little visit." Nie Yan smiled.

The visit Nie Yan spoke of wasn't for leisure and sightseeing. Everyone knew Divine Protectors was in for a nasty surprise!