Chapter 652 - Wild Soul

Based on individual player strength, Battle Crazed Alliance was only second to Asskickers United in the entire alliance. They ranked much higher than Holy Empire, Sapphire Shrine, and the others. Even though they weren't that large with only 80,000 members, they couldn't be looked down on in battle.

Nie Yan thought back to how famous Battle Crazed Alliance was for their battle prowess in his past life. Kill Love was a decent guild leader. Back then, he didn't lose because his guild was weak but rather he was faced with the might of a powerful financial group. But in this life, Nie Yan had brought them under his wing; with his protection, he would see to it that their downfall wouldn't repeat itself.

Hilderlocke's Glowfly Teahouse. Business here was pretty slow with only a few tables occupied by players.

Nie Yan entered the teahouse. He found a corner to sit down in and quietly sipped his tea. No one was any the wiser about his presence.

Not too far away from Nie Yan sat several other players. They chatted about all sorts of topics, including their levels, equipment, dungeons, and the matters of the major guilds. Anything that crossed their minds, they would talk about. They looked lackadaisical as if they had nothing better to do. Their levels weren't that high, hovering between the high 60s to low 70s. In this city full of Level 90+ players, they could only count as third-rate players.

"Man, you're really something. It's only been a month and a half, and you've already caught up to us," a 30-something-year-old Mage remarked. He shot a somewhat depressed glance at the 18 year old Warrior seated next to him.

"Hehe, that's nothing. Give me another two months, and I'll definitely be caught up with the first-wave players," the Warrior proudly declared.

To be able to get to Level 70 in a little over a month, not bad... Well, let's have a look, shall we. As Nie Yan inspected the Warrior with Transcendent Insight. His eyes widened in surprise. Wild Soul!

In the previous timeline, Wild Soul was a powerful Warrior. He ranked above Smoke Stub and consistently occupied one of the top three rankings among Sword Saints. He could be described as a heaven blessed talent. But he had the vice of being insufferably arrogant, making it a point to thoroughly humiliate every opponent he defeated. His reputation outside the game wasn't all that stellar either.

Based on the boastful tone Wild Soul was taking right now, one could easily tell how he would turn out in the future.

Even though Nie Yan had accidently stumbled upon a good seedling, he had no plans of recruiting Wild Soul into Asskickers United. If a player like that were to join their ranks, he would inevitably stir up a lot of trouble.

Nie Yan thought for a moment. Hmm... I can let Kill Love try and sort him out.

As Nie Yan was sipping his tea, the conversation of the people chatting around him caused him to pause and perk up his ears.

"I don't know what's going on with all these skeletons showing up in the east of Hilderlocke recently. They aren't like normal skeletons either. They gather in groups, and there are so many of them. Some of them are even led by Elites. Isn't it strange for them to be so organized? They're also really aggressive. They kill anyone they spot. I went with a team to grind in the barrens today. More than 10 of us were killed, and I only barely escaped. Man, that really scared the crap out of me," a Mage gloomily said.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that too. Apparently, if you're killed by those skeletons, you end up becoming one yourself. Really troublesome, right? They've also been attacking some nearby villages. After they're through, they slaughter every last NPC! Nothing is left alive! More than 10 villages have already been turned into ruins. I'm guessing Hilderlocke will send over guards to do something about them soon."