Chapter 719 - Teleport Formation

The skeleton army had sealed off the Cripps Stronghold so tightly not even a mouse could sneak out. Apart from a few steep cliffs they couldn't reach, they were everywhere, like an ocean of bones.

Bone mammoths appeared among the skeletons. They were gigantic, weighing thousands of pounds. There had to be at least tens of thousands of them. Who knew where Qin Han had gotten them from. Even Nie Yan had never seen them before.

Qin Han stood on a mountain peak across from the Cripps Stronghold. Overlooking the land, he saw skeletons stretching out as far as the eye could see, looking as though they were going to engulf everything in their path.

His lips curved into a sinister grin. 6,000,000 skeletons was absolutely sufficient to thoroughly destroy the Cripps Stronghold. Afterwards, the Monet Financial Group would start taking over Asskickers United's territory.

"Boss, when we were mobilizing the troops, I put Eternal Sin in charge of sieging several of Asskickers United's strongholds to the south. However, he seems to be hesitating and pushing things off. I think something fishy is going on," Matchless Divine Sword informed, paying close attention to Qin Han's face.

"What do you think he's planning?" Qin Han asked with an unsightly expression.

"I don't dare to make reckless assumptions," Matchless Divine Sword said. He didn't dare to state his accusations outright. "Previously when Asskickers United dispatched their Masters to harass us, both us and Divine Protectors suffered heavy losses. But Penumbra Empire was completely unharmed."

Qin Han locked his eyes onto Matchless Divine Sword. Matchless Divine Sword broke out in a cold sweat.

It wasn't as though Qin Han didn't suspect Penumbra Empire. After the information from several important meetings over the last several weeks had somehow leaked out, he had already began suspecting Eternal Sin. The moles he planted in Penumbra Empire were also finding evidence. But he couldn't afford to have any internal conflict at this crucial moment. Penumbra Empire's 200,000+ players accounted for nearly a quarter of the Monet Financial Group's forces. If something were to happen, it could have an effect on the whole outcome of the war.

"Have Penumbra Empire launch the assault. If we don't hear back from them within three hours, let them understand the consequences!" Qin Han said in a cold tone.

"Understood!" Matchless Divine Sword said with an unreadable smile. He had successfully placed the most difficult and dangerous work on Penumbra Empire. Like this, God Executioner Sword could preserve their strength.

As a sharp whistle cut across the sky, countless skeletons surged toward the Cripps Stronghold. A world shaking siege was about to take place.

The Cripps Stronghold's walls were 60 meters high and 20 meters thick. A hundred catapults were stationed on top of the walls. Numerous shells were launched into the sky and rained down on the skeletons below, engulfing the impact zones in ice.

A deluge of spells illuminated the skies with dazzling colours, sweeping over the battlefield.

The skeletons advanced dauntlessly forward wave after wave. They didn't fear the cold, stepping over their falling brethren as they approached the walls step by step. The bone mammoths mixed among the ordinary skeletons relied on their high health and defense to charge into the base of the walls, causing cracks to spread out, before finally dying under the concentrated hail of magic.

Brute force alone wouldn't win Qin Han this siege. The catapults from God Executioner Sword were slowly making their way over. They would be arriving here in an hour at most.