Chapter 696 - Lost Longbow of Sorodin

Not only did Angel Corps arrive much earlier than expected, but their movements had also gone completely undetected by Asskickers United.

It appeared Soaring Angel had spared no efforts for the sake of killing Nie Yan and the others.

Soaring Angely was currently one of only two Masters in the entire Satreen Empire. Add on the fact that he had ambushed Lei Su, Bladelight, and Smoke Stub with more than 20 top experts from Angel Corps, and it was no surprise he succeeded.

One of the major reasons Asskickers United could produce so many Masters so quickly was that Nie Yan had provided detailed information on class advancing. Soaring Angel had class advanced relying solely on his own strength. The fact he was the number one player in the Satreen Empire in the previous timeline wasn't without merit. Of course, it wasn't simply because of skill. Soaring Angel was the guild leader of Angel Corps, allowing him to monopolize all the good things in the guild for himself. This was also a crucial point.

Smoke Stub, hurry and retreat. Everyone, gather at the coordinates 385.283.209!」Nie Yan said. Soaring Angel and his forces had appeared in the Karukes Stronghold. If they continued to act separately, they would be easily picked off one by one. So, Nie Yan had them all group up.

The Karukes Stronghold had already been turned into a hot mess. Even though the deaths of Bladelight and Lei Su was a blow to Asskickers United, Divine Protectors had taken a hit they might never fully recover from. Nie Yan counted it a victory.

However, since the goal was already accomplished, Nie Yan couldn't allow for any more casualties!

As for Bladelight and Lei Su's grievances, there would undoubtedly come plenty of opportunities in the future to get their revenge.

After hearing Nie Yan's command, Tang Yao, Xie Yao, and the others all headed to the designated coordinates.

The other nine were safe and sound. Nie Yan looked around the square. There were still at least 1,000 players here, all of whom were elites of Divine Protectors. Such a juicy slab of meat, he felt it would be a waste to pass it up.

Nie Yan had Lil' Gold take the vanguard. Lil' Gold chanted out several words in the dragon language and sent a giant meteor crashing down toward the nearby enemy players.

BOOOM! In the aftermath of the explosion, wailing sounds of pain and misery sounded out. Most players who got hit died instantly, transforming into rays of light.

The Warriors no longer dared to surround Lil' Gold anymore. Every time they attacked him, he would erupt with Explosive Counters. After falling victim to this skill several times, Divine Protectors suffered heavy losses.

Paladin Lafus and Lil' Gold worked together flawlessly. Lil' Gold was wildly slaughtering the enemy at the forefront while Lafus continuously healed him from the back, occasionally killing a few players that charged toward him.

The players from Divine Protectors were slowly being overwhelmed.

In another 20 minutes, all the Divine Protectors players here would be wiped out!

Nie Yan checked his team window. Tang Yao, Xie Yao, and the other seven had already regrouped with each other. He could finally rest easy. With nine Masters working together, even Soaring Angel wouldn't dare to do anything against them!

While Nie Yan was clashing with the players from Divine Protectors, a group of people appeared in an alley near the edge of the square. It was Soaring Angel and his forces!

Boss, over there. It's Nirvana Flame!」a Thief reported to Soaring Angel. Three Thieves had already snuck into the square and were eyeing Nie Yan.