Chapter 711 - Getting to Work

Netherluna was a born leader. She was a stunning beauty, but she was also much more than that. She'd already reached Level 116, ranking in the top five on the level leaderboards. Her equipment was of excellent quality, and her skills were top-notch too. The only area where she fell short at was that she wasn't a Master yet. She was hesitating on taking on her class advancement quest since she had no idea what it was like.

The catalyst for the Sanction Sealing Formation was a special scroll, which was consumed after use. They naturally couldn't let such a precious item go to waste. So, they decided to make the Level 180 Kong King their target, since anything it dropped would be of immense value. A single piece of equipment dropped by this Lord would fetch them enough to eat and drink without worries for the foreseeable future.

I'll go make contact with Nirvana Flame. You guys stay here and deal with the boss. Be careful. I'll be back in three minutes tops,」Netherluna said.

Understood,」Canon replied.

Netherluna brought two people with her and headed over toward Nie Yan's group.

Nie Yan's group was slowly making their way towards Dark Recital's forces. King of the World, who was scouting the path ahead, sent a message.

They're a guild called Dark Recital. Their strength on the whole is pretty average. Somehow they got their hands on a magic formation, and they're using it to lock down the Kong King,」King of the World said.

Dark Recital? Nie Yan had never heard of this name before. Guilds like these were generally too small to attract his notice.

"No wonder they dare to take on the Kong King. Just like Lustboy said, they found some special method."

"I don't think it'll be that easy to kill a Level 180 Lord, just a magic formation won't do."

"Should we go over and take a look? If we approach any closer, a battle might break out."

Everyone gazed at Nie Yan. None of them were afraid of fighting. If it was necessary, they could easily wipe out every last one of these 1,000+ players. However, as members of Asskickers United, they couldn't act so rashly. They had a reputation to uphold.

"Some people are coming over," Nie Yan said.

Everyone gazed up ahead. Three people were heading towards them. The player leading them was a Paladin.

"Their leader seems to be a girl. Her equipment is pretty decent," Undying Scoundrel remarked in surprise. After thinking about it, it wasn't anything strange. After all, many experts in Asskickers United were girls.

Netherluna and two others stopped a good distance from Nie Yan's group.

"Our Dark Recital guild is hunting a boss. We'd like all unrelated players to please leave," Netherluna announced. Even though she knew the person in front of her was Nirvana Flame, she acted neither servile nor overbearing. She purposely pretended not to recognize him.

Nie Yan activated Transcendent Insight. Netherluna was a Level 116 Paladin. In his group, the highest level player was Tang Yao at Level 112. They had really spent too much time doing their class advancement quests. There were already many players over Level 100. For this female Paladin to be Level 116, she had to be ranked pretty high on the level leaderboards. Of course, in terms of actual battle prowess, she couldn't hold a candle to anyone in their group.

"I'm Asskickers United's Nirvana Flame," Nie Yan said.

"Oh, so it is Nirvana Flame. I've been looking forward to meeting you for a long time. We've heard over the last few days that you became the new lord of the Abernathy Great Grasslands. Dark Recital will of course support you. We hope to come and visit Okoron later. Our guild is in the middle of hunting a Lord right now. I'd like to ask that you make things easy for us. I'm sure with your reputation, you definitely wouldn't care about a single Lord, right?" Netherluna said in a soft yet clear tone. "If you want this Lord, there's nothing our small guild can do about it. However, I'm sure this kind of matter wouldn't sound good if made known to the public. I'm a straightforward person who speaks my mind. If I've offended you in any way, please excuse me."