Chapter 744 - Bloodbath

Great White Shark's expression flashed with a hint of anger. But he was quickly all smiles again. "Long no time no see. There's no need to act so distant, is there?"

After spotting Violet Night who was trying to make himself scarce, Great White Shark greeted, "Violet Night! You lil' punk, you're here too, huh?"

Violet Night awkwardly laughed, a hint of fear in his eyes. "H-hi Big Bro Shark."

They were completely surrounded by Angel Corps players. Violet Night already sensed the tense atmosphere. So long as Great White Shark gave the word, they would be swarmed by 1,000 players. He believed even Nie Yan wasn't their match. There was no way their party could escape.

"What!? Who the fuck you calling big bro? Huh? Huh!?" Great White Shark cursed. FWWAAP! He smacked Violet Night off his feet. Violet Night fell in front of two Warriors. If he tried anything funny, they would immediately kill him.

Fear immediately overcame anger. Violet Night bit down on his lip. He knew nothing good would come out of him trying to act tough.

The other Angel Corps players, who were clearing out the vicinity, occasionally glanced over toward Ronin's party.

Great White Shark swept his eyes over Nie Yan with a cruel expression. He then turned to Suyo. "Is this your new lover? Isn't he a little average for your liking?"

"Scram!" Suyo's gritted through her teeth, her face flushed with anger. She wanted nothing more than to give Great White Shark a good slap in the face right now.

Ronin looked around. There were Angel Corps players everywhere. Their chances of escaping were pretty much nill.「Sky Origin, don't worry about us and escape yourself. Our levels are low, and our equipment isn't that great. Even if we die, it's no big loss.

Captain, just give the word. We'll kill that bastard and make a break for it.」The two other orc Warriors in the party couldn't hold back their anger any longer.

What? Don't be stupid. There's no way we can escape!」Violet Night hurriedly dissuaded.

Fuck off. You spineless coward,」one of the orc Warriors coldly cursed.

Violet Night's face flushed red with anger.「Fine! If you want to die, go ahead! Die! But don't drag me down with you, you muscle-headed buffoons!

It's a pity we don't have Unknown Transfer Scrolls.」Ronin slowly inched closer to Great White Shark. His movements were extremely subtle.

A group of 20 Druids came walking over. One of them shouted, "Yo, you done yet, Shark? Get ready. We're entering the dark elf tribe."

"Soon!" Great White Shark shouted back. He then turned back to face Suyo, narrowing his eyes as he stared at her voluptuous chest, the lust in his expression as clear as day. "Say, how about you let me cup a feel, and I'll let you all off the hook just this once. Sound good?"

"Y-you... you scum!" Suyo's breathing was ragged, her chest heavily heaving up and down from anger. If she wasn't worried about her teammates, she would've long since slapped Great White Shark in his face.

"I'll count down from 10. For your sake, you better agree. After all, I'm afraid these guys behind me aren't nearly as nice as I am," Great White Shark said with a depraved smile.

The Warriors and Druids slowly moved closer, their eyes burning brightly with lust as they licked their lips. There were roughly 40 of them. The other Angel Corps players in the distance also noticed the situation and were ready to rush over and provide support at a moment's notice.