Chapter 751 - Sacred Object - Paternoster's Warhammer!

Paternoster's Warhammer (Sacred)

Requirements: 60,000 Strength, 900 Dexterity, 300 Divinity

Description: Supplementary item. Sacred object of the Orc King.

Properties: 39,000 Attack, Attack +500%, Strength +350%, 60% chance to stun with lightning, 30% chance to freeze, Warrior Skill Ranks +10, Lightning Skill Ranks +10, Ice Skill Ranks +10.

Thunder God's Hammer: Hurl a lightning hammer at an enemy to stun them for up to 60 seconds. Can break Divine armour. Cooldown: 10 minutes.

Bonus Holder Properties: All Stats +30%.

Frozen Fortress: Seal yourself in ice for up to 30 minutes of invulnerability. Can be dispelled at will. Cannot attack others while in frozen state. Cooldown: 2 days.

Note: Cannot be deposited into storage; drops upon death.

Nie Yan's eyes trembled as he stared at the properties of Paternoster's Warhammer. He immediately took out the Death God's Edge. These two items were on the same level, but he couldn't use either for the time being. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked at their amazing stats in admiration.

There was a slight difference between Paternoster's Warhammer and the Death God's Edge. While Nie Yan couldn't take advantage of any of the properties of the Death God's Edge, that wasn't the case for Paternoster's Warhammer. By just having it in his bag, he would receive the effects of All Stats +30% and obtain the Frozen Fortress skill.

Frozen Fortress was a defensive skill. Its effects were quite powerful. It could defend Nie Yan against all damage for up to 30 minutes. This would give him plenty of time to regain his bearings and for his escape skills to come back off cooldown.

"All Stats +30%," Nie Yan muttered. He checked his defense. It had already reached an astonishing 28,700. His health had reached over 37,000. When all the bonuses were added to his base attack power of 12,000, it even reach as high as 32,000!

Stats like these would leave many Warriors completely speechless. Even a Champion like Bladelight only had 20,000 defense.

28,700 defense with leather armour was roughly equivalent to 15,000 defense with heavy plate armour against physical attacks. As for magical attacks, it was equivalent to 26,000 defense with heavy plate armour.

In other words, Nie Yan far surpassed Bladelight in terms of pure defense against magical attacks. As for physical attacks, he was only slightly worse than Bladelight. Of course, Bladelight was much more durable with a health pool of 130,000.

When Nie Yan took out Paternoster's Warhammer, a notification popped up.

Song of the Bramble Bird:
☐ Take Paternoster's Warhammer to the Lost City of Barthe and find Morphest. He will inform you on how to obtain the Assassin's Heart.

Lost City of Barthe? Nie Yan knitted his brows. He recalled Barthe was once a flourishing city. Until one day the legendary Demon Georgiona cursed it to sink into the underworld, like the sinking city of Atlantis. Records said the city used to be located somewhere in the north of the Satreen Empire.

Looking at the map, that meant Barthe had to be somewhere on the borders of the Demon Tribe in the underworld.

"Looks like I'll have to make a trip to the underworld again," Nie Yan muttered. After obtaining Paternoster's Warhammer, the Song of the Bramble Bird quest was finally in full swing.

Paternoster's Warhammer emanated a frosty aura, causing the surrounding temperature to drop and mist to form in the air. On the other hand, the Death God's Edge emanated an aura of darkness which grew stronger and stronger over time. The two unique Sacred Objects seemed to have spirits of their own and started competing.