Chapter 676 - Invincible Lei Su

Asskickers United had already warned players not to engage with the skeletons under any circumstances. Now whenever players encountered one, they would immediately flee. Like this, the growth of the skeleton army slowed down significantly. They could only rely on massacring NPC towns and villages to expand.

This caused Qin Han to feel a sense of crisis. If he could only rely on slaughtering NPC settlements to expand, the growth of his skeleton army would have no way of keeping up with the rate they were dying at. If it continued on like this, they would eventually collapse!

Qin Han thought of another extreme method and put it into work. He announced that anyone who voluntarily became a skeleton would be compensated five gold a month. There were plenty penniless, low-level players in Conviction, many of whom flocked to him.

After learning Qin Han was resorting to this method to recruit skeletons, Nie Yan chuckled to himself. Qin Han was at the end of his rope. His skeleton army had already been effectively quarantined. He would be lucky if their numbers even broke past 8,000,000. As long as Asskickers United continued fighting them at the forefront, they would be whittled away until nothing was left of them.

"Nie Yan, I just received a title called Apocalypse Saviour," Tang Yao said after glancing at his notification window.

"Apocalypse Saviour? How many skeletons did you kill?" Nie Yan asked in shock.

Tang Yao looked down at the skeleton kill count. "40,000."

"No wonder!" Nie Yan exclaimed. Tang Yao had really killed a frightening number of skeletons. "What kind of effect does the Apocalypse Saviour title give?"

"Magic Power +10%, Cast Time -10%," Tang Yao replied. These effects were pretty good.

Tang Yao's magic power and cast speed were already at the top among Mages. With the effects of this title, he would be unrivalled.

Nie Yan turned to Xie Yao. "When the next wave of skeletons arrives, you should cast your Forbidden Magic too."

The skeletons were basically serving themselves up on a silver platter. Nie Yan definitely couldn't let this opportunity go to waste. If Xie Yao also obtained the Apocalypse Saviour title, Asskickers United would have two peerless Magisters.

It would be extremely difficult for Nie Yan to obtain the Apocalypse Saviour title. For a melee class like him to kill 40,000 skeletons was nigh impossible. Even if he summoned Lil' Gold, it still wouldn't be feasible. However, he paid close attention to his Holy Spirit Heart quest. This place was a sea of bones. If he could purify enough skeletons, it might be possible for him to break another seal from Zennarde's Sword.

Over the next few days, Qin Han's skeleton army launched wave after wave of attacks, only to be repelled each time by the players of Asskickers United. More than 300,000 skeletons crumbled to piles of bones below the walls of the Shoro Stronghold, which still hadn't been breached.

Looking at the Shoro Stronghold from the outside, the walls were falling apart with cracks everywhere. For it to last so long against this endless tide of skeletons was practically a miracle.

During this time, Xie Yao also obtained the Apocalypse Saviour title. Heaven's Domain Descent was even more powerful than Archon Flame Apocalypse, wiping out 60,000 skeletons in the blink of an eye.

The Shoro Stronghold refused to fall. Qin Han felt extremely frustrated and swore up a storm. He refused to be defeated like this. He continued to mobilize his skeleton army toward the Shoro Stronghold. Victory or defeat in this battle was no longer just about the stronghold.