Chapter 742 - Treasure Key

The Twin-Headed Ogre closed in on Nie Yan and smashed down with its spiked club.

Seeing Nie Yan about to be smashed into a meat patty, Suyo and Ronin closed their eyes and turned their heads away in reflex.

Everyone thought Nie Yan was a goner for sure.

As the club came down on him, Nie Yan raised his head, his eyes flashing with a cold light.

BOOOM! The club dug into the earth. However, Nie Yan was nowhere to be found. The Twin-Headed Ogre appeared visibly confused.

Before the Twin-Headed Ogre could lift its club back up, a silhouette appeared right under it. BANG! Nie Yan ruthlessly elbowed it in the abdomen.

"GROAAARG!" The Twin-Headed Ogre staggered back several steps.

Nie Yan braced his hands on the ground in a handstand, then launched himself up in the air. He struck the Twin-Headed Ogre's jaws with a powerful sweeping kick.

BANG! The Twin-Headed Ogre was sent reeling back.

As the Twin-Headed Ogre crashed to the ground, Nie Yan dropped back down with a brutal knee strike to the groin.

Nie Yan glanced at the combo count in the corner of his eye -3 hits.

Nie Yan was only getting started. Since he had shed some of his Legendary equipment, his stats had fallen to more reasonable levels. However, he was still dealing damage in the tens of thousands. Under his chain of attacks, the Twin-Headed Ogre's health fell bit by bit.

Watching the fight from the sidelines, Suyo, Ronin, and the other's jaws dropped. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Nie Yan's movements were too fast. He was only a blur. All they saw was the Twin-Headed Ogre getting pummelled left and right.

This kind of smooth linking of attacks was breathtaking.

Even though they couldn't see Nie Yan clearly, something about the series of after-images he left behind was strangely captivating.

Suyo and Ronin glanced at each other. "Shadow Dancer!" the two both muttered at the same time. They couldn't suppress the shock in their hearts. They didn't expect to bump into a Shadow Dancer here of all places!

Everyone here was at least somewhat knowledgeable. Seeing Nie Yan's movements, they all recognized he was a Shadow Dancer.

Violet Night had a blank look on his face. His eyes somewhat glazed over. He believed Nie Yan was merely an ordinary human Thief. The thought that Nie Yan might be a Shadow Dancer never even crossed his mind. Everything he'd said, including mocking Nie Yan for not being able to draw aggro, didn't it all seem like a complete joke now? Nie Yan didn't need to go through all that trouble. He could simply solo the Twin-Headed Ogre!

"Is this guy even human!?" the two orc Warriors beside Ronin gasped in amazement.

"Can anyone investigate his background? The Viridian Empire only has a few Shadow Dancers. What hole did this guy crawl out from!?"

"He doesn't look like Nirvana Flame, King of the World, Mistaken Smile, or Sun. Everyone knows their faces."

None of them knew about the Disguise Elixir. Ordinary Disguise Potions only lasted 20-30 minutes at most. They had already been in contact with Nie Yan for more than half an hour!

Nie Yan's identity was no longer important. What mattered was his title of Shadow Dancer. Like this, they might really have a shot at reaching the treasure trove!