Chapter 746 - Revival

Everyone thought Nie Yan was dead. However, moments later their hopes were shattered as they spotted a silhouette leisurely walking out of the storm of electricity.

Crackling electricity danced around Nie Yan's body, unable to harm him in the slightest. He appeared to be protected by a barrier of light. 

Nie Yan was actually still alive!

Wrapped around in electricity, Nie Yan seemed like a god right now.

A heavy pressure bore down on the players of Angel Corps.

"I-i-impossible..."

"He-he's still alive? Even after all that? H-how...?"

...

The players stared at Nie Yan like they were staring at a freak. They wondered if he even had a health bar. Perhaps he truly was invincible.

A sense of helplessness welled up in their hearts. The invincible legend lived on.

No one knew what to do against Nie Yan. The Warriors stopped in their tracks. The Mages forgot to cast their magic. They had lost all will to fight. It seemed like nothing they did against him worked.

To capture his death for the world to see, the Angel Corps players were all recording this moment. So, everyone got to see Nie Yan leisurely walking out into the open. He was truly awe inspiring.

A moment before the Storm Totems detonated, Nie Yan had protected himself with Adjudicator of God.

Even with so many Storm Totems exploding, Nie Yan wasn't harmed in the slightest. One could imagine the mental blow dealt to the players of Angel Corps. Love Shore had died for nothing. Nie Yan had thoroughly crushed their morale.

Paladin Lafus and Lil' Gold were unstoppable. Lil' Gold was spewing out Dragon Breath everywhere, droves of players going up in flames. After chanting out an incantation, he called down a scorching hot meteor. BOOOOM! The surroundings were engulfed in a sea of flames.

Most of these players were already over Level 100. They certainly were no pushovers. However, they still had no way of defending against the unrivalled teamwork of Lil' Gold and Paladin Lafus.

Paladin Lafus and Lil' Gold left behind a trail of bodies in their wake. They were dominating and decimating the forces of Angel Corps.

"R-r-run!"

"Everyone, retreat!"

The battlefield was in shambles. There were corpses piling up everywhere. Almost 600 Angel Corps players had died already. The survivors all retreated and disappeared into the forest.

10 minutes of chaotic fighting later, calm finally returned.

Nie Yan examined himself. His health had fallen by a tiny bit, but it wasn't by much. Lil' Gold and Paladin Lafus's wounds were far more serious. However, with Lafus' overpowered healing, they would quickly recover back to good condition.

After collecting all the equipment off the ground, Nie Yan sat down and recuperated. He waited for Ronin, Suyo, and the others to revive.

The corpse of the Shaman in Ronin's party lay on the forest floor. Suddenly, a white light enveloped his body.

The Shaman's fingers twitched. He opened his eyes and sat up. After reviving, he only had 500 health and his mana bar was completely empty. As he sat there recuperating, he spotted Nie Yan. He slightly bowed his head in greeting.

Nie Yan nodded in acknowledgement. Even though they hadn't interacted much, he could tell this Shaman was an honest and straightforward person.

After the Shaman had recovered some mana, he stood up and walked over to Ronin's corpse. A faint blue light gathered in his palms. About six seconds later, he raised his hands up to the sky in a prayer-like posture. In the next moment, a dazzling blue radiance wrapped around Ronin. His body twitched, and he got back up from the ground.