Chapter 722 - Death God Tempest!

Qin Han was in trouble if the Viridian Empire had decided to dispatch their troops against him.

「Boss, what do we do?」Matchless Divine Sword asked anxiously.

「How long until the Royal Griffon Corps arrives?」

「I estimate 20 minutes at the latest.」

Qin Han checked the time. There were another two hours before the servers would shut down.

「We have to take down the Cripps Stronghold within the next 20 minutes.」Qin Han said in a heavy tone.

As the battle progressed, Qin Han’s army had been whittled away to only 2,000,000 skeletons. But with Necromancer Vorderman and the bone dragon wreaking havoc inside the Cripps Stronghold, Asskickers United’s losses were also rapidly adding up. Their casualties already exceeded 700,000. The 300,000 players still standing were bitterly holding on.

Necromancer Vorderman was simply too frightening. He was far too strong for any player in the game, and under his command the fallen would rise as skeletons. Asskickers United could only try and preserve the guild headquarters, hunkering down on the surrounding buildings. There were several dozen arrow towers in the vicinity, which could offer some firepower. As for the catapults, they had all but been destroyed.

After receiving word from Qin Han, the green flames in Vorderman’s eye sockets throbbed intensely. Brandishing his staff, he chanted out an incantation. He was preparing to cast Forbidden Magic! A thick miasma surrounded his body, no one could get close to him.

“Shit! It’s Forbidden Magic!”

“We can’t get close to him! The spells aren’t reaching him either! We can’t stop him!”

With Necromancer Vorderman’s overwhelming magic power, his Forbidden Magic could easily transform the entire Cripps Stronghold into ruins.

「Guo Huai, activate the Divine Radiant Bastion! Now!」Bladelight shouted in the guild chat.

「Guo Huai, hurry! Before it’s too late!」

Everyone anxiously shouted. At this moment, a golden membrane of light slowly enveloped the guild headquarters and the surrounding buildings. Asskickers United’s players, including even the masters like Bladelight, hurriedly retreated into the barrier.

This was one of the rewards for the Cripps Stronghold reaching Advanced rank.

Necromancer Vorderman slowly rose up into the sky. One set, two sets, three sets, the syllables escaping his lips appeared to herald the imminent judgement of hell. A powerful death miasma spread out.

「All Mages and Priests, supply the barrier with your mana!」Guo Huai anxiously ordered.

Of the 300,000 remaining troops, about 180,000 were casters. They closed their eyes and started chanting. Mana flowed out from their bodies into the Divine Radiant Bastion.

The mana supplied by these casters reinforced the barrier.

30 seconds later, Vorderman chanted out the last syllable. FWOOOOOOM! The heavy sound struck at the hearts of all of Asskickers United. A heavy pressure bore down on their chests, making it difficult to breath.

Death God Tempest!

Necromancer Vorderman waved his staff. Everyone suddenly felt dread welling up from the bottom of their hearts, almost as if the reaper were breathing right down their necks.

10 enormous pillars of whirling death energy manifested. They were like black tornadoes, sweeping up everything in their path. Nothing was safe, as the buildings, walls, and even skeletons were sucked into it.