Chapter 692 - Bulldozing!

Divine Protectors had occupied Kalond from day one. There were no powerful enemies in the several neighbouring cities. So, they were fairly safe, with no guilds daring to siege the Karukes Stronghold. Though Asskickers United had this strength, with enemies in every direction, they were too preoccupied with their own problems.

Who raised the alarm?」Divine Flame asked in the guild chat.

It was Moon Seal. When she was riding back on her flying mount, she spotted foreign players flying over the Karukes Stronghold!

Divine Flame knitted his brows. Guilds often had their aerial forces attack first during a siege. He didn't dare to be careless. He immediately mobilized the troops in the Karukes Stronghold.

Are there any enemy forces approaching Karukes?

We haven't discovered any yet.

Expand the search range. Everyone else, assemble in the central square! Gather all the flying mounts, and prepare the anti air magic cannons!」Divine Flame ordered.

The entire Karukes Stronghold prepared for battle.

"Come out with me to take a look," Divine Flame said.

Crazy Magic, Bloodlust Mad Blade, and Heaven Breaker nodded. Right now, they also belonged to Divine Protectors. Even though they were unwilling to follow, they had no other choice.

As the four prepared to walk outside, three large explosions rang out, shaking the entire stronghold.

Divine Flame's face paled.「What's going on? What happened? Is the enemy already inside!?

...

Not far from the Divine Protectors guild headquarters, Lei Su, Bladelight, and Smoke Stub fell from the sky and crashed into the roofs of several shops.

Lei Su, Bladelight, and Smoke Stub's physiques had undergone dramatic transformations after reaching Master Class. Their innate abilities greatly reduced damage. Regular fall damage no longer had any effect on them.

Lei Su landed firmly on the ground, bending his knees to cushion the impact. The bluestone floor of the shop he crashed into was already smashed to pieces.

Some players happened to be browsing in the shop at this moment. Seeing Lei Su suddenly crashing down from the sky, they all stared at him in shock.

After confirming his whereabouts, Lei Su brushed the dust off himself and swept his eyes over the players in the shop. "Lei Su from Asskickers United here, I'd like to ask all unrelated players to please leave. We'll only be killing those from Divine Protectors!" he announced in a heavy tone.

The ears of the surrounding players rung at Lei Su's booming voice. He stood a head taller than everyone else. Clad in thick, heavy plate armour, which glistened brilliantly under the sunlight coming down from the hole in the roof, he resembled a lofty deity. They all had to crane their heads up to look at him.

"It's Asskickers United!" The players were stunned. They didn't expect Asskickers United to have already slaughtered their way into the Karukes Stronghold!

BANG! BANG! Two spells struck Lei Su.

Block!

Block!

Lei Su turned his head toward the source of the magic. Two Mages were staring at him in shock, instant regret in their eyes.

"So you want a go at me, huh!?" Lei Su shouted. He slashed down his greatsword, firing out a crescent shaped sword beam. The two Mages had no time to dodge and were struck, wailing out in pain as they transformed into rays of light. The wall of the shop was split in half by the slash, sunlight shining through from the breach.