Chapter 2

"Ya, he's waking up"

Y/N got up slowly, scanning the area around him.

This isn't my place...

He looked around him again, still groggy from just waking up.

Huh? Who are these two?

Y/N took a good look at the two beauties in his vicinity.

WAIT I'M SITTING NEXT TO-

Before Y/N could finish his thoughts, he was interrupted with a hand waving in front of him.

"Hello?" Eunbi asked. "Who are you? How did you get here?"

"Uh, h-hi. I-I'm L/N Y/N. I don't know how I got here. I-"

STOP STUDDERING YOU NUMPTY

"I was just s-sitting on my b-bed when I went to get up to get water and then woke up here."

Eunbi gave him a skeptical look, while Hyewon looked at him out of curiosity.

He doesn't look like he's lying

The two thought in unison. Just then Chaewon walked into the room.

"Woah, who's this?" she asked.

"Some random guy who appeared in Hyewon's room," Eunbi answered, "Apparently, they're tied together by some type of red string or something, and cannot leave a 2 meter radius of each other."

I'm tied to Hyewon??

Y/N looked at his right hand, and low and behold, there's a red string-like line that is connecting his hand to Hyewon's.

Oh my god I'm tied to Hyewon... How did this happen?

Y/N's heartrate skyrocketed at the thought of having to live or interact with Hyewon at all.

Woah, what's going on with him?

Hyewon glanced and met eye contact with Y/N. As the two stared at each other, Y/N's heartrate continued to rise.

Is he okay? I can't tell exactly what's going on with him but I feel something.

Y/N's eyes widened.

She's concerned about me?  Why do I feel this weird tingling feeling? How do I know she was concerned about me?

As the two kept staring at each other, Eunbi turned back around and noticed the unintentional staring contest being held.

"Hello? Are you two communicating telepathically or something? What's going on here."

"They can read each other's minds!" Chaewon shouted while walking away.

"Don't speak nonsense," Eunbi shouted back.

Can they? I wouldn't be surprised, seeing how they appear to be connected by something.

"Y/N, right?" Hyewon said abruptly.

"Y-Yeah. And you're Kang Hyewon," Y/N responded

"You know who I am."

"Okay, enough of this. We need to sort out some long term and short term actions. It's getting late and we still don't know how to separate you two," Eunbi interjected.

They might have to sleep together. No, I won't allow that. What about the other things tomorrow?  How does that weird force work? Can they be separated by doors and wall? Hyewon said it looked like a string earlier, does that mean it works like a conventional string? Too many questions.

"The three of us will just sleep in my room for tonight. I'll tell Hitomi to swap rooms for tonight," Eunbi stated.

Y/N looked at Eunbi worriedly.

Oh no, I have to sleep near them too? This is too much for me to handle

"I can sleep somewhere else if you want." Y/N offered.

"No can do. You two cannot be too far apart and I don't know how this weird force between you two works, so I can't have you sleeping in a separate location without compromising Hyewon's comfort," Eunbi declined, "We have to practice tomorrow, and I don't want Hyewon being tired because she couldn't sleep."

Hyewon leaned in and whispered, "I'm sorry, she's usually not this mean."

"O-Oh, I see." Y/N spoke under his breath.

"When you two are done talking, get ready for bed. We have a long day ahead of us," Eunbi said, walking away.